The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Is there something better than NFC Tools for writing several ndef records to a tag? TagWriter is better for most things but it’s kind of clunky when adding multiple records to a single tag.

( in my opinion ) those 2 are really the best

If I had to pick one I would go for NFC Tools

Does this help with what you are trying to achieve?

1 Like

I was looking for an app that allows you to set a description on URL records with a relatively easy to use interface for writing several records to a single tang.

I think I should just buy NFC Tools Pro and add text entries before each link. TagWriter technically has the exact functionality that I want but the UI for adding several records to a dataset is not great and there’s a bug where it ends up creating a new dataset with just one entry.

And at least Android displays URL descriptions in the same way as separate text entries. Also, if the first entry is a plan text one, Android will display a list with the all of the records on the tag.

1 Like

Oh really? I need to test that one!

1 Like

Still a pretty bad taste in my mouth, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention someone else pestered LTT about bio hacking and they continue to be interested, Luke in particular

But they won’t actually converse with @amal and we’re all shills so w/e

2 Likes

Yes, or at least this is what I get on my Galaxy S21 Ultra:

And if you’re curious, I posted that song in the corresponding thread:

2 Likes

Watched 24/7

Got my hands on the new style of Uhppote 125kHz reader and I couldn’t get my xFD keychain to light but it can read an xEM at 8mm or so.

These readers that fail to light the keychain detectors but work with glassies are weird and I still have to check it with the diagnostic card. I need to do some more testing and write a review.

Edit: it does light up the keychain when placed on the side of the reader. This thing puts out a somewhat weak field and the coil might be buried behind the PCB or something, it’s probably quite deep from where the xFD turns on.

3 Likes

Just to share my personal horror:
my monkey brain scratched the wound, like hard, during sleep.
So hard I ripped 4 of 5 stitches and the wound is barely closed

It’s gonna get

2 Likes

Yikes! Is there something you can do about it?

I hope that it heals quickly and properly, and that you won’t get an infection.

1 Like

Cone of shame. But on your hands.

1 Like

Can’t remember who it was, but remember seeing this posted a while back.

8 Likes

So the wife went on a trip to see her friend before she moved,

Came back Sunday night mostly fine, slightly dry throat
Monday lost her voice light fever, Monday night slight cough
Tuesday coughing bad, decent fever
Test came back Tuesday for Covid

Tuesday night and I’m developing a dry scratchy throat

Guess the jigs up after 2.5 years

1 Like

@Pilgrimsmaster I really wanted to post this in THAT thread that’s about to become part of the tin foil thread, but you’d call me harsh again lol

So here will do

Also, I swear I had something better

4 Likes

installer put steristrips or something on it, and now I’m just gonna watch it like nothin happened

wasn’t too bloody + implant has lots of space, infection isn’t that certain

might use scar reduction creme, as this might become a big one

For real tho I’m keeping my arm wrapped at night

1 Like

Since I absolutely hate stitches (and they start itching like hell after a short time), I always cover them when I sleep - plaster, bandage, anything. Otherwise I’d either tear them out unconsciously, or I’d catch on my hair, bedsheets or anything else.
Steristrips are a fine alternative, and usually should do the job quite well, especially if the wound is at least “barely closed” :wink:

I ripped it off, it was still hanging there a bit when I woke up. Prolly was a little sweaty and it got off with little force.

Yeah it should be fine, but still, I fear I put some germs deep in the wound when scratching

Oh damn! Didn’t manage to do that yet :smile:
Maybe a bandage would work - I really like those self-adhesive bandages, they stay in place no matter how much I move, sweat or whatever.

Possibly, but even if you did, not all germs always lead to problems - most of them are just taken care of by your body. So I’d say don’t panic, keep an eye on it, and as long as it’s not showing signs of infection, you should be fine :wink:

3 Likes

Opsite bandages are great for that. You can even shower with them on.

2 Likes

And we’ve reached full on covid