The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Perhaps lock posting to a single thread?

3 Likes

Good idea. but not a function of discourse unfortunately.
Itā€™s either go or no go.

I know it was like a train wreck, but it was just too much.

There is of course the other threadā€¦

4 Likes

Just know I had so many gifs ready

7 Likes

im starting to think he drank the fake wine

6 Likes

Yea I didnā€™t watch that clip till after the dust settled

The rubbing alcohol, is concerning

4 Likes

Iā€™m kind of bothered by all the shitposts in the thread Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched. These people are nuts certainly, but mostly sick and should get professional advice. Advice a lot of people here can give and have already given. But thereā€™s been more and more posts making fun of them. And I feel itā€™s counterproductive.

10 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I feel similarly but also there is no actual helping them either. Their grip on reality has been lost to the point that you just canā€™t help them. Trust me, Iā€™ve triedā€¦ like really triedā€¦ like hours on the phone and reviewing x-rays and MRI scans tried. Making fun is sometimes a way to deal with the fact these people are so far gone.

Some ask why have such a thread if thereā€™s no help. Itā€™s just a trap. A fly trap. To keep them there and not polluting the rest of the forum. Without a bright shining light to attract them, every thread would become riddled with stuffā€¦ similarly to what we are seeing now with a certain person.

I do agree that refuting claims and demanding evidence is fine but letā€™s try to keep the actual trashing to a minimumā€¦ they are unwell after all.

12 Likes

Funny you should say that.
It is the same reason I put a ban on one to stop that progressing any further.

The DM I sent was basically, stop spamming threads, stop creating threads Take some time and decide where you stand on implants, and politely suggested he seek some help

(Donā€™t stand on implants kids)
:foot:
:xbt:

Also I started to reply in the other thread, but just stopped, because, there was no point posting it, It was more for my benefit than his because he was never going to listen.

Hereā€™s the draft

Hey buddy,
I think you are barking up the wrong tree here.

People here are open minded, and if you could provide irrefutable proof, we would obviously believe you.
Some of the problems you have are:

• You have not yet provided ACTUAL proof.
  • The ā€œstockā€ image is not proof, it is fabricated, and by sharing that, you have lost trust and you are on the back foot.
  • The YouTube link is not proof
  • The people you are trying to convice are across similar technology, so we are aware of the possibilities and more importantly, what is not yet possible.
7 Likes

Iā€™ve found the best I can do for them, is not make it worse. For that reason and the peace of my own mind, the solution I found is to simply block the crazy thread. I see one pop up every now and again, but this forum has an incredible AI system that very quickly corrals the offending post back within itā€™s designated thread.

8 Likes

I try not to shit on the users in that thread, but I do think a certain level of mocking isnt shitting on them but constructive almost

Kind of a, ā€œwhat your saying is so out there Iā€™m going to mock it a bit, and hope it maybe causes a rethinkā€

The latest back and forth user is something else, Iā€™m genuinely not sure what to makeā€¦ either swirling the drain of psychosis, intermittent drug use, bi polar?,

Not going to lie, Iā€™m morbidly curious

1 Like

WWRD

4 Likes

haha, that took me a couple of seconds

1 Like

Should I get a NExT in my foot? Itā€™s tempting but I have no use for it, I just want to have more electronics under my skinā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been considering installing a backup Apex in my leg :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rosco has an xEM in his foot an he uses it with with high power readers at his desk and his front door under a mat.

Not a bad idea at l if you ask meā€¦

I know but first of all, I like to wear shoesā€¦ And for the time being, I donā€™t see myself installing high power readers in the floor.

But if I ever get such an implant, Iā€™d probably be a NExT instead of an xEM. The additional storage could be useful for backup purposes but to be fair, a combination Spark/xEM implant would be ideal for that spot.

2 Likes

A high power reader will still work through shoes, I think rosco may have even tested it in some snow boots / Mukluks (or Finnish equivalent)

Thatā€™s quite a bespoke implant.
In my personal opinion, maybe 3-4 years ago I would have agreed with you.
But now the technology (chips) have moved on, I still see the Spark as a viable account backup option, and they are effectively ā€œfreeā€ when you buy an implant bundle so worth grabbing a bundle just for that.
But I think, a new Vivokey Apex ā€œGlassieā€ + T5577 combination would be a great new product option

2 Likes

True, I was just implying that Iā€™ve read enough of this forum to know about it. IIRC, He tested some chainmail ā€œshoesā€ and the chip still read fine. I donā€™t know about steel toe boots but most people around here already have a backup at hand.

Thatā€™s exactly why I mentioned it, just because a foot isnā€™t ideal for high frequency chips. And the idea of a glassie Apex with a T5577 didnā€™t cross my mind at the time. IIRC a glassie Apex did get mentioned at some point and it was probably the one that got me confused about the naming of those things not that long ago, wasnā€™t it?

Iā€™m not counting on an x series Apex as getting it manufactured could take a while.

1 Like

Yeah, it has had a couple name suggestions.
The one most referred to in the open forum was VivoKey Apex MAX , there has been an update to the name in the DT Club, and MAX is no longer the name; however itā€™s not my place to release the new name here in the open forum, besides, it is not yet a reality anyway, so the name could change againā€¦

Apex Max, Apex glassie or Apex xSeries people will know what you are referring toā€¦

1 Like

I would be highly interested in a xSeries Apex