The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Right, im just saying I didnā€™t do it

I wonder if they are following our off topic thread? Weird

A few of the local stations that came out to see me today in person did a somewhat ok job on reporting the technology after letting me speak on it.

BUT then the news anchors comments afterward in the studios were always like ā€œooo I donā€™t know if I want to be tracked like that all the timeā€.

Which of course just fuels the conspiracies. Then Iā€™m like, great you just fucked up everything I was trying to talk about.

Dude Carnie Wilson of Wilson Phillips told me to get an implant in my ding dong in that other clipā€¦ By the way let me know when you come out with the pee pee chips, preferably a flex series.

Shit, I have never thought of that. What a great idea. Thanks!

Might be able to just buy a day pass at a gymā€¦ I didnā€™t really see anything in that area though

Yeah I looked. Iā€™d have to walk 15 blocks to the Y. Oh well, wet wipes it is. If I get to go that is.

As many travelers as they handle, Iā€™m kinda suprised they donā€™t have a setup like the truck stops have for the long haul truckers. You buy a shower at the counter, and they page your ticket number when itā€™s your turn. Throw in a hot meal, and youā€™d have people lined up, I should think.

1 Like

Im not sure if a Flex would be very well suited
But
It has been done twice ( sorta 3 times ) all xSIIDs I believe.

• One was a temporary install
  • Another didnā€™t last because he couldnā€™t leave himself alone for long enough for it to heal
  • and @JPlowman , but we havenā€™t seen him for a while.

hereā€™s his thread, which is a great write up on that, and a bunch of other stuff also.

:speaking_head: @JPlowman howā€™s your dick xSIID ? :eggplant: :blinky_white:

3 Likes

IIRC yes, but donā€™t quote me on that. I think they compensated for the seat recline, theyā€™re an odd design. Theyā€™re separate from the seat back, which allows them to compensate (not like an airplane tray table, the support levers go down to the base of the seat).

One note about that, just below the tray is a foot rest. That foot rest is your best friend. You have to push up on it a bit, hit a lever, and bring it back down IIRC. Itā€™s the key to having a bit of comfort.

Not great. The recline isnā€™t super far, and the seats arenā€™t ultra wide. Iā€™m large as well, and itā€™s not bad (not squished or anything, theyā€™re pretty wide), but sleeping next to a stranger, you tend to get pretty close to themā€¦

The biggest advantage you can gain here is to snag a window seat when you get on. Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re a side sleeper or not, but I am, and having the window to lean on made it 1000x more comfortable. I brought melatonin, that was a very good idea. If youā€™re a person who can sleep with earplugs in, thatā€™s also a good idea. The train is VERY loud, and not in an ambiance kind of way. In a train door slamming open and closed at 3am kind of way.

The trains are also usually pretty cold. I tend to like it really cold (67 is my ideal room temp), but I still shivered at night. Make sure to bring a blanket. Neck pillow is a good idea too. I bought their cruddy ā€œcomfort kitā€, which helped, but a proper one would have been really nice.

Indeed, no showers. Wet wipes worked fine for me, for my 2.5 day trip. The bathrooms are pretty tight, so nothing very extravagant could be done in there.

Not sure if yours is battery powered or needs plugged into the wall, but if it needs plugged in, thatā€™s another reason to go for the window seat. The plugs are only on the outer wall of the train, below the windows. Maybe you could get an accommodation from them, and have them reserve a window seat so you can use your CPAP (it is a medical condition after all). Normally the seating is free for all, first come first serve.

Hope I didnā€™t sound too negative here, I really did enjoy my time on the train.

1 Like

Hello all,

It been quite a while since Iā€™ve checked in. All is well with my implants. Specifically my dick xSIID is still in relatively the same place as I installed it and still as blinky as ever. If I am correct that was back in May 2021.

Itā€™s not exactly practical for any everyday use that Iā€™ve found, however I do have my name and emergency info stored on it. It does make a great conversation topic, and a decent joke asking someone, ā€œHey, do you need a lightā€ if they are in the know.

3 Likes

Nice to see you again! :slight_smile:

This is actually cool - just imagine, in an emergency, the paramedic pulling out their phone and scanning your dick :smile:

Since I havenā€™t seen you for a while (and Iā€™m curious as hell) - how did your scars develop? Are you happy with the outcome?

I cant get the clip from Austin Powers out of my head in the third movie when the sailors drop their trousers and this glowing light comes out of their groins

just found the clip :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Considering that some smartwatches have 4G radios in them, the privacy concerns about implants are just ridiculous. Those watches will actually track you and will leave behind a log of your relative location in the cell companyā€™s equipmentā€¦

transformers-ratchet

What a shit show! Itā€™s horrible how they present you. ā€œthe government tracking youā€ ā€¦ proves that they didnā€™t do any research at all.

3 Likes

I mod gameboys currently. About to mod my slim ps2.

Sadly lots of ā€œjournalismā€ isnā€™t so much about research and truth anymore as much as it is about what gets the most click and views.

3 Likes

i came across my gameboy a few years ago, sold all the games though, but i did also find my gamboy camera. The printer is long gone though.

Fairwell friend (ā•„ļ¹ā•„)

2 Likes

BTW, what would a Bonerbridge do? :joy:

1 Like

Curious, have any installers that are on the installer map had issues with insurance?
I asked my installer if its something hed be interested in, but he mentioned its likley something his insurer would want to know about

What flavour(s) do you mod?

I have a few gameboys , but I have never looked into modding any of them before.
:thinking:

lil update if anyones interested
seems like I actually didnt get this thing infectedā€¦
:partying_face:

scar is also coming along cleaner than I thought

only problem is swelling and its been 3 weeks, but nothing Iā€™m scared about

7 Likes
1 Like