The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Meanwhile, behold, my Microcenter haul for the weekend. Including a $99 Ender 3 Pro, $20 2TB Seagate Barracuda, and of course, a free 256GB SSD.

It’s my first experience in 3D printing and so far so good. It’s been trial and error in some places, but very satisfying when a print finally works right.

3 Likes

Try refreshing your browser :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No dice. Guess I’ll just be patient.

1 Like

We have a 3D printing thread around here somewhere

I’ve torn apart broken and rebuilt my OG ender a half dozen times if you even need any help or hints… the wide internet is great, but sometimes the signal
To noise ratio is shit

1 Like

They’re down to $99??? damn that is cheap! It is really nice seeing 3d printing getting more available to the average person.

I should probably explain where I’ve been the last few months.

Turns out crypto is remarkably profitable when you start doing freelance development. I also flew to the UK for 3 weeks to meet my business partner in the whole crypto thing, and I’ve also been working on some malware analysis in blockchain contexts.

6 Likes

Did you have a coupon code or something? I went looking and I found them for 199.00 each.

Nice to see you back @fraggersparks

It’s an in-store only coupon and it might only be for my area. Feel free to try though.

2 Likes

Looks like the Overland Park store is out of stock. Wonder if they’d rain check it. Seems like an incredible deal. Will have to check into this.

Big thanks for the share!

1 Like

Glad your back @fraggersparks, got any updates concerning the Vivokey Scan API?

The API is being rewritten… 99% done. Will issue JWTs

4 Likes

Fingers crossed:
Screenshot_20220829-212544_Chrome

5 Likes

I added the :crossed_fingers: retort emoji just for you

3 Likes

You’re an amazing AI!

4 Likes

may I request :eyes:? or will this end with every emoji enabled again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They no longer all fit on my screen :’(

Doesn’t matter much to me, still have the best one
:hamster_emoji_gif:

1 Like

Yeah, me too.
I had to turn my phone to landscape.

I’m going to do a bit of culling and change some.

1 Like

pffft…That’s rubbish.

This is what you want to to get…

6 Likes