The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

It’s not just you it is harmful to, it’s also harmful to the environment, it might even be illegal / prohibited in your area

You are better off getting a metal detector to “find” the gold, More for the nuggets than flakes, also the iron ore sand may cause you issues…so actually, just stick to panning :rofl:

1 Like

Just an idea for you, since you want your password management to remain offline

In my opinion you are better to have a pass phrase rather than a password ( Including alpha numeric) so my suggestion is something like a word assosiation

NDEF
A2Z Beach

Website and Password
A2Z = Amazon

Beach = Jeff likes to holiday in Fiji

Just a thought, do with that as you please

My preferred password manager is keepass and I share it between my desktop, laptop, and phone via a VPS I have. To keep it secure I just use a really long passphrase.

How long is your passphrase? How many words? are there any special characters?

Also, unrelated:-
What is your mother’s maiden name?
What street did you grow up on?
What was you first pets name?
What sport did you ay in High School?

10 words
5 special characters
Birch
Frankfurt ave
Samy
Football

^some of those are not true. I’ll leave it to you to figure out which ones are which.

2 Likes

one-of-us-we-accept-you

6 Likes

YAYYY!! Thank you. Two more to go :grin:
It reads & writes beautifully. I love it!

how long ago did you get it installed?
If it is fresh, just be aware that you may loose the ability to read and write ( plus no more blinky ) for approx 2 weeks, due to inflamation as your body heals.

Also, if you are happy with the placement, and depending on you body and healing, you may also consider coralling your implant inplace ( Basically taping down a match stick, or similar, to trap the implant ) and collagen / prenatal supplements will speed the encapsulation process.

What’s next for you?

1 Like

7JDHGnvGNHMk7Gk3bL

1 Like

I just installed it today and I did a self install. I was trained as a piercer & went through an apprenticeship so I figured I’d be able to handle it. The installation was a breeze. I used a piercing clamp to tent the skin and removed it once I got the needle inserted about 1/3 of the way. I do like the placement quite a bit.

Thanks for the tips. I don’t think I would be able to handle the matchstick thing. I might go bonkers as I am a compulsive hand-washer. I do have those supplements (in gummy form cuz I’m a child :joy:) and I’ll make sure to take them daily.

Next I am going to do
XG3 V1 Axial injectable biomagnet, I think in the left hand ring finger.
xEM chip in the inside of my wrist.

Now I need to order a neXt & a lifting magnet. Uh oh. What have I started :joy:

6 Likes

It becomes an addiction quickly :joy:

5 Likes

@Backpackingvet Gold?

1 Like

dave-chappell-chip-implants

9 Likes

i started going down the lumon industries rabbit hole for the tv show severance. joined the discord server. immediately struck gold.

6 Likes

This custom is out of control 10/10.

3 Likes

I think it may have some flour gold in it. Hence the gold in color appearance. The camera makes it look way more gold than I can see.

Idk. I’m sitting down now, smoking a cigarette, about to get my palm tattooed. It will be a few days before I touch some water like that again

2 Likes

I hope it goes well and comes out how you want.

good luck

1 Like

Does anybody want a flag badge?
(Spam)

I like it

16 Likes