The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

So that one $0.70 part was responsible for destroying all those consoles? And the shitty chip soldering jobs?

Iā€™ve always heard that the PM3 easy and RDV4 perform about the same, but my easy canā€™t read my xSIID and my RDV4 reads it easily, so for those of you that have both:

Performance only, not considering pricing and whatnot.

• Samesies
  • RDV4 is more better
  • Easy is more better

0 voters

Dont make me dig them out ā€¦:sob:

[sigh]

OK Just because its you @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha

Did you want both LF and HF tested?

Iā€™m guessing since its not a direct comparison you donā€™t want the DT LF Antenna tested :man_shrugging:

1 Like

More data is more better, so Iā€™ll take any comparisons you feel like doing!

But initially I was thinking HF/LF stock antennas

Though, unfortunately I donā€™t yet have any LF implants to pitch in my own experience there

Speaking of my own experience, my RDV4 has slightly but noticeably outperformed my easy when it comes to both HF and LF cards, and as noted earlier is the only one that can read my xSIID, doing so quite easily

Also, thanks! :classic_tongue:

1 Like

Same for me, but I would still reccomended the Easy for Price over the RDV4, I dont think the 6x Price is worth it

Iā€™ve never had a problem reading any of my implants with my Easy either, fortunate I guess.

It took me longer than I thought because I needed to update my RDV4
:pm3_rdv4:
:hamster_emoji_gif:

I used blank cards as a form of measure placed between the Antenna and implant

PM3 Easy

:pm3_easy:

xSeries ( xMagic ) LF

4 blank cards ( 3 was 100% hit rate, 4 got the occasional false indala read )

xSeries ( xMagic ) HF

Blank cards were placed ontop of the stand offs, which are 2 cards high.
5(7) blank cards total

Full sized ISO cards

T5577 Card
45mm

MF1k Card
50mm

PM3 RDV4 ( Shroud off)

:pm3_rdv4:

xSeries (xMagic) LF

4 cards

xSeries (xMagic) HF

12 cards :open_mouth:

Full sized ISO I didnt have enough blank cards for an accurate measure, but my measurements should be pretty close

T5577 Card
50mm

MF1k Card
90mm+

I decided not to, as mine was a very early version of the antenna, and it never really performed as expected.

But I can if you want me to

2 Likes

I totally agree about the price, but I am glad that the rdv4 seems to actually perform at least a little better

That was a lot more data and a lot more measuring than I was expecting, very much appreciated! I dunno if anyoneā€™s mentioned this to you, but youā€™re one of the coolest dudes on the forum

Iā€™ll let you off the hook on that one, but extend an extra ask out to anyone that happens to have both the rdv4ā€™s biohacker antenna and @XEMONā€™s fancy lf antenna for the easy to compare those two for something a bit more apples to apples :classic_smile:

Thanks again for the in-depth testing!

2 Likes

stop-it-youre-the-best

2 Likes

I second this statement.

3 Likes

I third that statement

Also:

Edit: Also, is there a 730 day badge? Asking for a friendā€¦

2 Likes

The blank cards work well as a standoff, as seen in Amals video

The Cards are approximately 0.8mm thick

[/quote]

Edit: Also, is there a 730 day badge?
[/quote]

ezgif-2-a896ec539f

3 Likes

Iā€™ll quote this the next time you talk shit about us Mericans using anything but the metric system :classic_tongue:

4 Likes

TIL i am 2374.5 blank cards tall

7 Likes

Touchē

There was no way I was going to describe them as 1/32"
Thatā€™s retarded :wink:

2 Likes

Obviously you donā€™t want to give dimensions in inches.
But I feel like I should point out that the ISO/IEC 7810 standard specifies a card thickness between 17/25 mm and 21/25 mm. So you might want to verify the card thicknesses.

2 Likes

YES Because my Amazon Prime card is significantly thicker. I am only 1934.5 amazon prime credit cards tall

4 Likes

Againā€¦

3 Likes

Thats extremely thick for a cardā€¦

If you trust Wikipedia that isā€¦and meā€¦and my cards

:face_holding_back_tears:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I trust you. I only mention it because there is quite a lot of variation of thicknesses in my wallet. some are even out of spec.

1 Like

Just ribbing yaā€™

Youā€™re all good

1 Like

As a professional machinist, I can tell that thereā€™s clearly something wrong with your calipers. Not to worry, itā€™s an easy fix. Try pressing the blue button, that should take care of it.

9 Likes