The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

received_1041721673805937

3 Likes

This guy fucking nails it.

5 Likes

Who runs fiber for something like this!? Is their marketing team taking the engineering decisions!?

1 Like

This is why new cars cost so much.
I DO NOT NEED a touchscreen to turn the heater fan on. Not every truck needs 4 doors. Running bars that power retract/extend look cool, but cost like crazy, and you can’t not order all this extra bs.

3 Likes

Agreed. I wish more of them would strike a balance.

My car is from 2008. I replaced the head unit with an android auto compatible one, routed in my backup camera and such, and have had an awesome time with it. 10/10 amazing upgrade.

However, I still have 100% tactile and physical controls for everything that isn’t music and maps. Climate controls are all separate with actual buttons, and most cars with my engine (3800 V6) come with a Driver Information Center which lets you change a ton of settings for the car, still with actual buttons and a basic monochrome display. Works great, I need nothing more.

I don’t know how so many of them don’t understand the importance of muscle memory, and doing things while you aren’t looking. Being able to turn the AC off without taking my eyes off of the road should be standard lol

4 Likes

Your CaRFID was awesome also

2 Likes

4 Likes

“We’re willing to make a deal with INL. If they research creating IRL catgirls we will take down this post,” the group said.

I’ve always heard it’s important to have well defined goals in life, and it seems like this group knows what they want.

3 Likes

“Gay furries” is a pleonasm. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, why would anyone want to be a dog? Go full robot FFS!

I thought furries was just a kink and included people from various sexual orientations.
But yeah, I’d rather go full robot lol

1 Like

Option 1, everyone calls you adorable

Option 2, they think you’re cool but keep kicking you

2 Likes

I know it’s weird, I know its not a dog, I know it is a machine, I know it doesn’t have feelings but that video always irks/ annoys/bothers me/ disturbs me

6 Likes

[insert edited :x_ray_hand: emoji Spock hand]

1 Like

It’s actually in the emoji library

:vulcan_salute:
:vulcan_salute:

Maybe we need an
emoji_X_ray_cyborg_vulcan_salute

3 Likes

It illustrates human thirst for violence. Instincts we all have inherited but don’t like to be reminded of in our modern context since they are detrimental now.
So it makes sense I guess

2 Likes

If you’re not a furry, you can always go with this option:

Well, you are also a machine. And human behavior is disturbing TBH.

3 Likes

jayne-cobb-firefly

2 Likes

robot-facepalm2

3 Likes

Sorry for the late response. It’s an upscaled version of a 16x16 image what I made for a competition. Made this one and gave up :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

LINK???
For research purposes :smirk:

:rofl:

3 Likes