The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

i have some Ntag chips with antennas, i can send a few your way. hollow out an area in the back of the card with one layer for the front and put a white sticker over the hollowed out area and shove the chip and antenna in

1 Like

I have some stickers,
I was just hoping to find a combo card

I stand to be corrected, but I really dont think that card existsā€¦yet.

ā€œGet your MAKE onā€

Just because I was asked about my magnet implant experiencesā€¦
(Researcher pming questions, like a week after neuralink human v1ā€¦ what a coincidence l)

@amal Any chances of a larger lifting implants in the works?

Iā€™d be curious about one of those 5-6mm glass cattle implants R had a while back, but set up like a v2

@Coma
What are the chances of your silicone guy embedding a lifting sized magnet in silicone?

Could be a way past any of the end cap issues from the x series glassā€¦ assuming silicone isnā€™t weaker to intrusion

This is not going to exist in nature because they would both be ISO 14443A. technically they would not interfere with each other and you could speak to both transponders while they were both in the reader field, but I donā€™t know any application software that takes advantage of this feature. The only thing Iā€™ve ever seen do that is inventory control software that is meant to look at multiple tags in the field at the same time.

not reallyā€¦ Large magnets would be a custom encapsulation and basically kind of dangerous. the risk of necrosis or tissue damage from being pinched between the magnet of significant strength and an external object is pretty high. also I donā€™t know how big a market it would be in order to bother sorting out some sort of mass production process for it.

Brother if I had one of these to begin with Iā€™d have less kids

2 Likes

First of all, why!? Why mock us like that!? Also, Iā€™d totally buy most of those implants.

4 Likes

literally anything but metricā€¦

10 Likes

Really hard to sayā€¦ Iā€™ve got a bodymod artist willing to try out stuff, but he doesnā€™t encapsulate things himself, so youā€™d have to talk to Steve Haworth or anyone else who works with silicone.

Haworth offers a bigger and stronger magnet on his site, dunno if thatā€™s something you could be happy with :slight_smile:

It obviously has the disadvantages all silicone-encased magnets have, the silicone might break down over time, and I think itā€™s a pretty big implant as well, but itā€™s the only thing that comes to my mindā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s real or not but to me is sounds like tin foil goggles. And I suspect that matching hats are easily available.

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Snow goggles are a pretty real thing; they are used in snow-covered areas to prevent blindness known as snow blindness caused by the ultraviolet components of sunlight reflecting off the snow. This is achieved by narrow slits that only allow a very small amount of light to pass through.
The Inuit used these a thousand years ago and still do today.

4 Likes

Snow sucks especially with sensitive eyes, but Iā€™ve found a simple pair of sunglasses do the trick. They look cooler too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ehhh i doubt thatā€¦ they are traditionally made out of bone and look pretty badassā€¦

inuit_goggles

3 Likes

I stand corrected!
Those look more bad ass than a pair of Oakleys in 2015 lol
hides my Oakley Rx glasses

5 Likes

So, you donā€™t own:-

Eskimo glasses?

Last Dragon (Sno Nuffā€™s) Glasses?

Kanyeā€™s Shutter Shades

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The M1: A Compact Multitool for Technophiles and Hackers

Quick question, is the xDF2 DESFire EV2 8K glassie going to be back in stock at some point? Iā€™ve got some free space at L0 and I could use the 8kB for NDEF shenaniganz. @amal

1 Like

we working on it but gotchas and whammies at every turn

4 Likes

Evolution-of-trash-1707470376099

6 Likes

I didnā€™t want to post this on the you know what thread but I donā€™t like the idea of crazy people trying to fry RFID implants. I can imagine how a situation like that could end up in the tin foil hat wearing person trying to fry chips that are implanted in other people.

I hope that damaging an implanted device counts as bodily harm.

:grimacing:

*Vulnerable and annoyed cyborg noises

6 Likes