The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

The password is set in block E5 and the Auth0 byte is in E3

That would work I believe, but you should be able to use NFC Tools, or a proxmark3 or really anything that can send raw commands and do it manually if you want

1 Like

I have nfc tools on iOS
Just don’t know the right want to set the limited password like it was before…. I’m sure I’ll just result in locking the whole tag

1 Like

Do you know how it was locked and/or how you want it locked now?

You get to chose what portion gets locked

I may have half assed fixed it without needing to understand it lol :joy:
Standby

1 Like

Nice…

Apparently long past me was smart, and present me was able to use a past save file to reinstall the lock as DT originally intended

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Magic Mifare Watch Mod

Great post,
but it will discord its way into oblivion in this thread.

Did you want me to move it into Projects ?

Have you got any photos of the finished product?

1 Like

@hadoukenboy628

Bizzarely enough, I was pretty much isolated from the forum on a different computer, no shared accounts, different network and searching something only very loosley semi-related to RFID. But this popped up into my results, near-ish the top

Tesla key watch

Very well documented, and a great option for people that don’t have/ don’t know about or don’t want a Vivokey Apex.

4 Likes

Yeah, NODE also did an nfc antenna faceplate to fit the casio f91w. You should still be able to download the source files from his site.

https://n-o-d-e.net/datarunner.html

Of course the only downside to these nice fancy options is that you generally can only use one chip per watch.

2 Likes

my first thought was.

I wonder how @ODaily’s Magic tool box is going

1 Like

It performs so well, its become unremarkable. Which is great.

It actually was the icebreaker with a really cute girl awhile back, and now we’re dating. So I recommend all single cyborgs give it a try.
:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Just to be clear. Having a chip got me a girl.

If Amal would advertise that, he’d be overrun by lovelorn nerds.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Something is in the works :wink:

14 Likes

reader or programable wedge?

1 Like

Reader

2 Likes

Trying to count the number of DT projects that I heard are in the works but I ran out of fingers a while back!

2 Likes

13.56 MHz antenna with a range of 40mm… :thinking: 25mm square. (US = 1 inch, CAN = standard ice hockey puck thickness)

3 Likes

Haha is that what the datasheet for that antenna module says? 40mm? Haha fuckin bullshit any time one part of a two part system claims a particular performance without any specification for the other part.

1 Like

Anybody ever seen a PM3 easy with the HF antenna on the middle board?

Someone showed this one off on reddit:
https://imgur.com/a/9eX5rfA