The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Thatā€™s really the crux of the issue. Sexually harassment isnā€™t quantified by fear of physical aggression for everyone - some people are just uncomfortable broaching that subject with people they donā€™t feel close with, and an environment of sexually charged language (even if it doesnā€™t bother you, the intended recipient of the ā€œjokeā€) can still fundamentally cause other people to be massively uncomfortable.

Itā€™s along the same reason people say thereā€™s a systemic problem of sexism in the tech sector - a male-dominated industry filled with people who often donā€™t know or understand social cues as well as they think has created an environment that is conducive to making non-males uncomfortable being a part of that industry, which perpetuates the cycle even further. Iā€™ve yet to see personally any sort of weird/sexually charged power abuses that were based on a sense of physical domination, but Iā€™ve seen plenty of people make really awkward, uncomfortable comments that Iā€™ve been confided in that makes other non-males very uncomfortable and honestly unwelcome.

Itā€™s not that all tech industry people are sexist or anything like the sort - most tech people Iā€™ve worked with are onboard with trying to be inclusive and are all for a more diverse workplace, and Iā€™m lucky to work on a team that is majority female (2/3rds women, Iā€™m non-binary, and 2 men) where this isnā€™t really an issue. Itā€™s just that itā€™s often times that these people donā€™t understand how those offhanded comments contribute to the systemic problem they want to address.

3 Likes

If it would help, I could inappropriately ask @anon3825968 to show us his PAā€¦ :zipper_mouth_face:

Mh, thatā€™s actually one of the reasons I prefer to work with men - itā€™s usually a lot more uncomplicated, usually more direct. I can take quite a verbal punch, got no problem with that, but I can be pretty direct, too, so this can be problematic with (over?-)sensitive people.

Thatā€™s why, in this case here, Iā€™m more on Roscoā€™s ā€œsideā€ (if there is something like a ā€œsideā€, dunno how to express it better), for itā€™s just the way Iā€™m used to.

Donā€™t know if we mean the same thing, but do you really think Rosco would pierce his dick??? :smile:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t put it past anyone in this community. Weā€™re all some weird fucks so I think PAs are far from the strangest. (Whoā€™s the guy with an xEM in his cock?)

I just know how he feels about bodymods, thatā€™s why I would beā€¦ surprised :smiley:

What? Who? Where? :smile:

1 Like

WOW, just playing catch up, that blew up quicklyā€¦ anyway, the nitrile gloves comments were interesting.

It was an xSIID, he tried it for / as pearling. :bulb:

He couldnā€™t leave it alone long enough to heal. :adhesive_bandage: so removed it :hocho:

Rosco did allude to having a Prince Albert :eggplant: :ring:
TALKING TO HIS MUM

Soooo, make your own mind up on that one.

As ā€œweirdā€ as it sounds, I would like to see his skin tunnel (he knows what i am talking about) and ask him if it would fit an xSeries and whether he tried it or not.
Iā€™m not even joking, nor do I think he would be offended with me asking.
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No no, there is one guy with a successful xEM penis install.
ā€œMark | NameHeroā€ on discord.

3 Likes

Hell, there are lots of nice silicone beads, rods, and other stuff for thatā€¦ might be a lot more comfortable.
Maybe one could talk to Steve to make some out of glowing silicone - could be funny for that use case^^

2 Likes

Ah, thanks. Now I know :+1:

There was a guy in the discord who still currently has an xEM in there.
Just saw Yeka already said it. whoops

1 Like

I want a glowing anarchy sign, Iā€™ll save up and ask Steve. Maybe even dim red glow powder <3

Leads me to a simple question - why? Just curious^^

Good luck :wink:
Youā€™re from Germany as well, right? Maybe you could try to contact Trust Wholesale, they are Steveā€™s exclusive partners in Germany if I get it right.

2 Likes

Light side, installed a spark 2 yesterday so devil is now in vivokey forum to :smile:

4 Likes

Wait, isnt having an anarchy symbol a little toā€¦ organized?

2 Likes

Maybe a personal chastity cage? :stuck_out_tongue:
With a RFID lock.

1 Like

Hehe, okay, didnā€™t think of that use caseā€¦ well, to each his own :smile:

1 Like

He said that he just had it lying around and was drunk. A friend paid him $50 or something but he doesnā€™t actually use it for anything

2 Likes

Be so kind an leak a screenshot, give me a taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol its basically the same thing just more nerdy

1 Like

I donā€™t want a Spark, but I should get me one as xmas present, for the forum.

1 Like