The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

You meant this?

or something more technical?

@Midoriya, I thoght I could get away to unicornlad without being specific :frowning:

Auditory brainstem implant, Neuralink, Visual Cortical Prosthesis System, deep brain stimulation to the :brain:
Other than that you can mainly do haptic…but you can prove me wrong by citing ultrasonic neural dust.

Huh?

Yeah, If we didn’t “know” @Atilla , That post would have been quicky sent to Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

I read back my comments… boy, are they gibberish?!
Embarrassment reached level 11 on a 1-10 scale. I’ll blame it on the lack of :zzz:
:point_up:Found some of the links I was looking for. I edited my comment.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Flashlight “X-ray”

I’ll try to find a decent torch. my last one got fucked.

on a similar note…

Does anyone here know of a good, low profile flat surface torch?
Preferably with strobo mode and pressure pad activation… Good to be mounted sideways on a picatinny/RIS/RAS rail?
Bonus kudos if it can already come in a pair sharing the same activation pad… :sweat_smile:

I assume someone like @anon3825968 would know of? :wink:

Nope. I don’t deal with tactical stuff other than what I work on at work, and my side gig is luxury hunting break actions.

damn… Guess I’ll have to learn how to make some… =/

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Make some what? Tactical flashlights or break-actions? :slight_smile:

If it’s the former, I’m pretty sure you can buy naked Picatinny clamps. With some machining, you could easily mount any old flashlight you want.

the tactical torches I need.
I can 3D model/print the body. That much is easy for me.

What would be slightly trickier for my skill level is to locate the right quality components and assemble the torch the right way: LEDs, reflexive back?, battery, circuitry, connect both units, connect both to a pressure pad with the right mode pads and toggles… and where the heck to find such a pad. :woman_shrugging:

3D printed plasticky parts and recoil… Hmm. Why am I not totally convinced :slight_smile:

These ones won’t meet recoil. :wink:

Also, once the prototype is ready I can take for someone to machine it out of my .stl

WMLL6yu

CHAAAARLIEEEE!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

3D printed plastic parts actually make terrifyingly effective full auto receivers/lowers, so I’m sure they could handle some recoil for at least a little while.

Pm me if you want to discus in more detail

Discos dead, and there has been a move away from it, as it hinders the user also, don’t buy the hype

High 45 of the non dominant side is the go to, casts the muzzle shadow into the least obtrusive area of vision

My recommendation making assumptions of use case.

Stream light hL-x rail

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VTLLDH4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_7wH-FbKCY9EK5

It’s quality and not China crap, but doesn’t cost surefire prices, 18650 compatible, uses a remote that has a momentary and a constant
(If you really want a double that could maybe be done but $$$)

Has a strobe mode, but I disable it as soon as it’s out of the package

where… are you putting those???

Looks like images (1)