The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Speaking of silly money people spend on silly things, hereā€™s a funny story:

Many years ago, I was renting a house with a rather large lawn, but I wasnā€™t willing to invest in a self-propelled mower (because well, it wasnā€™t my house). I kept bugging my neighbor to let me use his, but he wouldnā€™t let me.

One day, the UPS man dropped a package from Japan on my doorstep. Unmarked brown package with a bunch of Japanese characters on it and some impossible-to-read address on it that looked like mine. I opened it and found rather small panties in a ziplock bag that didnā€™t look like I wanted to open the ziplock bag, and an invoice in English stating the content was ā€œ15-day-worn unwashed teenager underpantsā€. What the fuck?

So I looked at the address a bit closer and realized it was for my neighbor. I taped the box shut and went see him. I told him ā€œLook, I just received a box from Japan for youā€ - his face kinda melted - ā€œbut I misplaced it. When I find it, Iā€™ll bring it back to you - or to your wife, if youā€™re not home. By the way, do you mind if I use your lawnmower?ā€

I mowed my lawn ever week for free that summer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hellā€¦ so people actually bother to order such stuff from the other side of the world? Iā€™d think it would be easier to get in a more ā€œlocalā€ way, dunno^^

Youā€™re a bad guy - actually blackmailing some poor neighbor into letting you use his mower just because he volunteered to wash some poor japanese girlā€™s underwearā€¦ since she obviously had no other method to do that, if she didnā€™t for 15 daysā€¦ :nauseated_face:

But hey, congrats on your free mower :smile:

And now Iā€™m actually thinking about printing my chest on some funny surfaceā€¦ I kinda like the idea, though not for profit, but rather for myself. Might think about it more if I have some spare time^^

My understanding is that there are lots of wacko sexual fetishes in Japan. And there was no way he could have procured the same nauseating underage junk locally, seeing as thought this was in the heart of the Happy Valley in Utah (and he was LDS).

I knew you would. I only needed to plant the idea in your mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Admit it - you worked together with Amal, and he turned some knobsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

But the idea is actually a nice one, I thinkā€¦ I like the design a lot, obviously, and I plan on framing the template anyway^^

1 Like

Nah. Amalā€™s transmitter is what prompts me to post silly ideas here. Thereā€™s no working together: he twists the knob and in very short order, I post something stupid. I guess he must be bored and easily amused.

1 Like

On the contrary, heā€™s been so busy Iā€™ve been managing the knobs remotely. Sorry my finger must have slipped

I feel, something has just been invented:Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 15.54.29

1 Like

If youā€™re working something and you feel an effect, it may not be Amalā€™s knob :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zomg I knew it!!!

3 Likes

WARNING! Do not click this if youā€™re under 18 chronologically, mentally, or emotionally.

boob-painting

2 Likes

Like printing money

I see you too are an expert in art.
I expected no less of you.

I like that disclaimer :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wondered why, given just how far us guys will go for boobs, women arenā€™t running the world.

Seriously. Weā€™re not hard to predict or control (.Y.)

Seriously?
I think because many ā€œmen in powerā€ donā€™t really like the fact that they can be lead by their desires a lot, so they rather look down on their instincts and get angry at the women causing them.

And believe me, this goes the other way round as well - I happily look at beautiful men as well :wink:

I didnā€™t want to put links in the ā€¦OTHER, thread that would bring contributers to that thread here.

Therefore, to sort of answer your question

This may give you some suggestions

1 Like

Brillliant! Just what I needed!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s gross oversimplification. Most men arenā€™t automatically attracted to any random pair of boobs like flies to a turd on a hot summer sidewalk.

1 Like

true. for most men they have to be attached to a woman, and said woman has to at least let him believe there is a chance he can touch themā€¦

3 Likes

To be honest, when I encounter a random girl, I usually pay more attention to her butt than to her boobiesā€¦
I mean, after spending some time admiring her beautiful face and eyes, of course.

2 Likes