The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

3D printed plastic parts actually make terrifyingly effective full auto receivers/lowers, so Iā€™m sure they could handle some recoil for at least a little while.

Pm me if you want to discus in more detail

Discos dead, and there has been a move away from it, as it hinders the user also, donā€™t buy the hype

High 45 of the non dominant side is the go to, casts the muzzle shadow into the least obtrusive area of vision

My recommendation making assumptions of use case.

Stream light hL-x rail

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VTLLDH4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_7wH-FbKCY9EK5

Itā€™s quality and not China crap, but doesnā€™t cost surefire prices, 18650 compatible, uses a remote that has a momentary and a constant
(If you really want a double that could maybe be done but $$$)

Has a strobe mode, but I disable it as soon as itā€™s out of the package

whereā€¦ are you putting those???

Looks like images (1)

Is that a rebranded Pop-o-matic ā€˜Troubleā€™ ? how dare they.

The ā€œreturn to fantaā€ scene was especially inspired

No need to be alone when everyone can be together in the fanta

Ngl the comparison just makes me cackle

done!
EDIT: looks like PMs to you are bouncing backā€¦

Guess I can reply if you PM me first.

The strobo modeā€¦ Apart for jokingly, I think I only used when abandoning a torch to draw attention.

I tend to only use torches on pressure pad (momentary), and only flare up if really necessary, else youā€™re giving yourself away.

My use case is far less serious: Airsoft (hence not meeting recoil).
Iā€™ll make a sketch and send you on a PM Thanks.

That looks like a great torch! And indeed surefire prices are insane.

Tx!

Into targets at decent velocity :sunglasses:

That makes no sense, I have been pming with various people

Weird. just tried again, and I only get ā€œSorry, Eriequiet is not accepting messages at the moment.ā€ as a response. :woman_shrugging:

Think I found the culprit, when I was muting someone who liked every-single-post I made, I must have clicked the ā€œonly selected members can message meā€

Try again?

got it!

Iā€™ve got a little update again - this baby is now exactly 3 months old.

Lines are starting to become less red, the three-dimensionality is pretty impressive - Iā€™m still extremely happy with it :smile:

6 Likes

You little tease youā€¦ Youā€™re doing it on purpose ainā€™t ya?

Nice artwork though. It is supposed to go completely white eventually (I mean, just leaving a raised pattern)?

Also, hereā€™s a though: cover yourself with ink and press your chest against a large sheet of high-quality vellum. Do a small series, number 'em, sign 'em, frame 'em and sell 'em. Profit! And with any luck, if the sheet is long enough, the lucky buyers of your artwork will get an imprint of the ā€œcircuit boardā€, but also of the two power feed ports lower down :wink:

1 Like

Hey, donā€™t blame me - I can hardly take a pic of my chest without, well, taking a pic of my chest :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, it will - it just takes a lot of time. You can already see it a bit on the middle, this is already a lot less red than the rest of it. Finally, I think it will be a raised and almost-white pattern.

I highly doubt that anyone would be willing to pay enough money for that to get lazy me doing such stuff :smile:
That said - about how much money are we talking? :stuck_out_tongue:

Youā€™d be surprised how much silly money is thrown around in the art world. Say you make a series of 50 and sell them without a frame for 50 euros a pop (which is cheap by artsy standards). Out of that, say 15 euros go in supplies and shipping. Youā€™re talking 35 x 50 = 1750 euros in pure profit. All that for 2 hours of work and a rather long shower.

I donā€™t know, if I were you, Iā€™d try to make a bit of money on the side with that beautiful thing of yours.