The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Never put all you eggs in one basket,

Make sure you diversify

But you don’t want to shoot elves! They wrap your presents Santa brings you!

Should get a usb SD card so then you have everything you need in that sleeve

Yeah, I have one put aside to pull apart for just that purpose. currently too thick to fit in the gap.
And a tidy means to hold it in place

I think you misunderstand,

Weirdly I can’t find any, but its on eBay so where

I’ll show you what I’m taking about

Pic to follow

@Pilgrimsmaster

It’s a SD card adapter with usb,
Not a usb SD card adapter lol

1 Like

Dude, That is awesome. Thanks for that. :+1:

I have never seen one of those, and yeah I was talking about usb SD card adapter

@Pilgrimsmaster
You mind dumping this into derail from after your SD card post?

Thanks,
Although I think satur9 might have gotten lumped into our detail

Yea I found a couple of those on eBay years ago, works great, Idk why all micro sd adapters aren’t like
This

I sent him back again :wink:

agreed
Or at least readily available as an option

When the new xG3 is released we can finally test Amals hypothesis that implants spin inside their pocket.

@Pilgrimsmaster

Found one if you actually were interested

https://www.newegg.com/p/0X6-04KT-06KB8

Seems pretty spendy tho, think I spent less than 5$

Yeah thanks, I found a whole bunch for a bit less, but most places are " Currently out of stock "

Thanks again for the link though :+1:

Just gonna throw these here. Got my sheet of magnetic viewing film couple days ago.

1 Like

There is a lot of Tuna around the Coast

1 Like

in my DRAWER :wink: of bits, I also have one of these.

Never used it, never tried to use it.

Before I start playing with it, has anybody else tried.
Does it even work?
Is the “125” it HID, EM ???

1 Like

I have exactly the same one.

I tryed to clone a bunch of tags some time ago but had no luck - maybe my unit was broken

Edit: Stop editing the post - i try to read it and always the pic is changing :rage: :grimacing:

:rofl:

1 Like

That scares me a little:

3 Likes

i had one… antenna very weak… could not get it to work with anything but clamshell cards. sucks. garbage.

1 Like

tenor (69)

1 Like

Just got this in the mail today, only $5 shipped from the US. It’s an I2C OLED screen. Can’t wait to use it for access control projects, should add some super cool functionality (seeing what implant was scanned, displaying current authentication state, displaying relay status, etc.).

Going to add it to CaRFID hopefully tomorrow or so, hooking it up to an Arduino Uno tonight to test it, and get my output functions ready. That way I just need a single code flash. It’s kinda hard to get to the board, so definitely don’t wanna have to do it more than once.

If you’re in the US, and they’re not mission critical parts, ebay is so, so amazing for cheap arduino sensors and parts to mess around with. I’ve had so much fun over the years just buying $20-30 of arduino parts on ebay, then making projects out of them.

The same could be said about aliexpress, but the cost is similar, with a massive increase in shipping time. The site is also just worse to browse, IMO.

4 Likes