The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Love, Death and Robots Volume 2 will premiere on May 14th. Netflix says a third volume will arrive some time in 2022.

AKA
SOON ™

1 Like

WAIT WHAT?
Does Apex SOON™ also mean “probably 2022”?!

I’m sure Amal wouldn’t do that to us, let’s go for sooner than THAT :arrow_up: Soon™ and cross our fingers for THIS :arrow_down: Soon™

3 Likes

Now exclusive content for DT Club members! Clubbers who subscribe to support Amal get inside info and updates on Apex and other projects!

3 Likes

Sir, I only do paypal (and BTC). The only credit card I have is in my arm, not typing those numbers in any website.
Nah I’m actually super interested. I hoped for a Patreon YT Vlog version but yeah nice!

1 Like

No problem! Check out;

which can be done with PayPal… or crypto of course … lemme know if you do and I can add you to the club :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SOON™

1 Like

touche

… though I just did a video for DT club about apex flex delays and release timeline :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Question is what are the votes for?

it was just a thing to try out… nothing specific at this point but if we can find a use for them in DT Club then I might enable all categories with the voting feature. in short it could be a way to count up “most popular post in 2021” kind of thing?

1 Like

DT Club subscription be like

6 Likes

haha i honestly did consider it just as a joke but the fees are pretty crazy… the subscription model for Discourse is based on an OSS plugin and I just pay the normal processing fees.

1 Like

Buy Me A Coffee is pretty good too. They just charge the usual Stripe/Paypal fee.

2 Likes

good to know… though running my own deal on this forum feels pretty cozy … i’ll probably just keep things here.

3 Likes

I need to figure out how to get involved,

I’m just behind the times and have no crypto

1 Like

hah no prob the subscribe system in the forum just uses standard credit cards

1 Like

I frequently describe my self as an anachronistic technologist. I run computer systems and yet use an analogue mechanical watch… I have a cast iron printing press and don’t even use photo polymer plates with it, I use movable type.

So how do you print pictures, if you print them at all?

Well, my current press is only capable of 6" x 4" so I don’t. The press I learned on (My dad’s Albion) was capable of much larger prints so we used either etchings, cuts or woodblocks (Mostly cuts). You can still have metal cuts custom made and mounted. I do need to have one made for my IMP logo.

Sounds like a standard format of a photo… ¯_( ツ)_/¯