The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Well, my current press is only capable of 6" x 4" so I don’t. The press I learned on (My dad’s Albion) was capable of much larger prints so we used either etchings, cuts or woodblocks (Mostly cuts). You can still have metal cuts custom made and mounted. I do need to have one made for my IMP logo.

Sounds like a standard format of a photo… ¯_( ツ)_/¯

It is, but it’s a Caxton tabletop press from the late 1800s.

It is intended as a toy rather than a commercial press. I use it for things like small booklets, cards, etc.

Done and done

1 Like

Does anyone have recommendations for faraday gloves? I can only find them on etsy with no size listing

Sounds like somebody is going to DefCon…

have you checked out?

You wont find what you are after, but you may get some ideas

1 Like

So general consensus is faraday gloves wont help me and I need to buy some parylux film :smile: :+1:

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Last night I just finished watching

Which took place in Oregon, I had never even heard about that commune before seeing it on Netflix.
I found it quite interesting, they did some impressive things and it took some very odd turns along the way…
If you are interested in commune / cult following documentaries, I would recommend it as a watch.
6 episodes of around an hour each

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Install Videos and Pictures

2 Likes

nature

2 Likes

I appreciate that you lichen it to a shipwreck

1 Like

Moss we have all these puns? I’m just trying to have some fun, guy!

2 Likes

Yeah, my old work got one recently. One thing I miss about that place. I’d bash in 3 espressos and a frothy milk latte of a morning.

1 Like

not to shit in your sunshine or eut amal buuuuuuut needs more cropping

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show off your Magnets! :magnet: TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

just thought i’d throw this up there since, if memory serves, someone talked about making rfid earrings but cant remember if they wanted them readable or just for blinkies.

Got a stack of 10 on banggood a while back becasue I grabbed some T5577 cards to mes with and these were about 3 euro for a small pack of 10.

Just thought there were interesting so I grabbed them.

2 Likes

i left that there as a filter to find the truly pedantic among us… you’ve been seen my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forgot to add the Link in case anyone wanted to grab them,

1 Like

Been talking to a girl for a couple weeks now. Everything going well. We were actually on the phone trying to work out a first date on her birthday next weekend. During the conversation, my implant came up, and she came to a dead stop.

Mark of the beast.
Goverment tracking.
Evil technology.
Can’t you take it out?
Etc, Etc. All the panicked cliches.

Then she quick exscused herself, and I got a text a little later that was pretty clear she was out.

I don’t know if I’m the first guy to get cock blocked by a (delusional) implant, but it was sure some experience. The extreme whiplash was what got me.

Yeah, I’m better off, but it sure would’ve been nice to have a warm and fuzzy kind of friend in my life.

Edit*
Maybe we need a cyborg dating section of the forum. :thinking: :heart_eyes: :robot: :vault_boy_thumbs_up:

5 Likes