The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

nature

2 Likes

I appreciate that you lichen it to a shipwreck

1 Like

Moss we have all these puns? Iā€™m just trying to have some fun, guy!

2 Likes

Yeah, my old work got one recently. One thing I miss about that place. Iā€™d bash in 3 espressos and a frothy milk latte of a morning.

1 Like

not to shit in your sunshine or eut amal buuuuuuut needs more cropping

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show off your Magnets! :magnet: TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

just thought iā€™d throw this up there since, if memory serves, someone talked about making rfid earrings but cant remember if they wanted them readable or just for blinkies.

Got a stack of 10 on banggood a while back becasue I grabbed some T5577 cards to mes with and these were about 3 euro for a small pack of 10.

Just thought there were interesting so I grabbed them.

2 Likes

i left that there as a filter to find the truly pedantic among usā€¦ youā€™ve been seen my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forgot to add the Link in case anyone wanted to grab them,

1 Like

Been talking to a girl for a couple weeks now. Everything going well. We were actually on the phone trying to work out a first date on her birthday next weekend. During the conversation, my implant came up, and she came to a dead stop.

Mark of the beast.
Goverment tracking.
Evil technology.
Canā€™t you take it out?
Etc, Etc. All the panicked cliches.

Then she quick exscused herself, and I got a text a little later that was pretty clear she was out.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m the first guy to get cock blocked by a (delusional) implant, but it was sure some experience. The extreme whiplash was what got me.

Yeah, Iā€™m better off, but it sure wouldā€™ve been nice to have a warm and fuzzy kind of friend in my life.

Edit*
Maybe we need a cyborg dating section of the forum. :thinking: :heart_eyes: :robot: :vault_boy_thumbs_up:

5 Likes

If you are interested in the book

Description

I saw two different news broadcasts on a CEO getting a microchip in his hand. And then the employees were next. The phrase they used on the local news at 6:00 was, the C.E.O is leading the way. ā€œThey are starting today at the top of this company starting with the C.E.O, of the company, leading the wayā€ The blind leading the blind. I say, well, I know my Bible, and it says to let them take off your head before receiving the mark 666 in your hand. And donā€™t let any man deceive you by any means. Well, I felt I had to get a warning out, because letā€™s face it, not everyone reads the Bible. And I also know how sly the old devil is. So these are my words: Donā€™t take the chip. Get yourself in a good Bible-preaching church. Get ready, stay ready, things are wrapping up according to prophecies.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chip-666-Mark-Beast-Yes/dp/1643493094

Yeah, ā€¦um, Hard Pass.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe I almost missed this opportunity!

THATā€™S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

1 Like

Just rematches Johnny mnemonic. I forgot how awesome it was.

Set in 2021 -a worldwide pandemic of sorts.

They knew weā€™d be all etched out by 2021!

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Wow, I rewatched it about 6 months ago, I personally found it cringe worthy. :confounded:
Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it though.

For me, Itā€™s one of those movies that are better remembered as a good movie, rather than actually rewatching and realising how bad it was.
The premise was good, but the acting was terrible, including Keanu Reeves, alongside, Dolph Lundgren, Ice-T and Henry Rollins.

The same reason why I wouldnā€™t recommended people to re-watch the Highlander.

I want to see The Gernsback Continuum short again. They showed it at the cinema with Johnny Mnemonic.

As for Henry Rollins I saw him in Portland talking about some of the photographs he took around the world. He is an incredible raconteur.

The film which has a French man playing a Scot while a Scot plays an Egyptian pretending to be a Spaniard who has spent a lot of time in Japan. It also makes a mockery of the geography of Scotland. It is however much better than Highlander II which was so bad that Sean Connery quit part way through, and he managed to stay throughout Zardoz.

2 Likes

This was on the VivoKey Forum.

It may be of interest to some of you that havenā€™t seen itā€¦

1 Like

tenor (7)

1 Like