The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

grafik

Some people believe they joined the real DT club by clicking the subscribe button top right and then pay some $$ to support amal

but IM IN THE REAL DT CLUB - theirs is fake - you can tell from their star which is not cut off with the Profile Pic Circle /s

Real:

grafik

Fake:

grafik

disclaimer

Some details in this post might contain Fake News

4 Likes

The star is a probationary memberā€¦ after you prove yourself worthy and knowledgeable it comes off.

Disclaimer

Also Fake News

1 Like

Actually the star designates a level of immaturity where the bearer of such a star still goes around saying things like ā€œI know something you donā€™t knowā€.

:rofl:

1 Like

Ahh, I thought the star was for those of us that received the super special DT mind control chip. :laughing:

1 Like

One of these things is not like the otherā€¦ hmm

1 Like

On a serious note

1 Like

And a little extra info

1 Like

Has anybody else experienced this when trying to edit a post.

Screenshot_20210611-061758_Chrome

I had it a while ago, and then it stopped having issues and I never figured out what was causing it, and it has just happened again?

Time to investigateā€¦:mag_right:

Hmmm, differnet error this time

hmmm, different error this time

same here

Well 403 is Forbidden while 500 is Internal Server Error.

Cloudflare reported that the server was not responding yesterday.

But ā€œintermittent failureā€?

Yeah, thatā€™s the weird part, editing your own post should not result in a 403ā€¦

It does, had that problem yesterday as wellā€¦^^

1 Like

I had it a couple of times today.

The edit actually went through, it just did not show me until I refreshed the page.

I assumed it was because I also had the same post open on my mobile, so I closed it there and stopped giving me errors.

Although that could have just been synchronicity.

1 Like

I pay inā€¦ other waysā€¦

3 Likes

Also this made me actually laugh pretty hard

2 Likes

My hunch is cloudflare needs some tuningā€¦ Iā€™ll look into it.

Hi guys, I know this might be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone here happens to have ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ would be kind enough to provide me with an invite.

thanks,

Also its been a while since Iā€™ve been here, glad the community is still thriving.

1 Like

It has indeed, I was thinking that when I saw your nameā€¦WELCOME BACK
and dont worry, AppleCadā„¢ is still a thingā€¦

Glad you are well and sorry I canā€™t help you with the RiseUp

200w

3 Likes