The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I pay inā€¦ other waysā€¦

3 Likes

Also this made me actually laugh pretty hard

2 Likes

My hunch is cloudflare needs some tuningā€¦ Iā€™ll look into it.

Hi guys, I know this might be a long shot but I was wondering if anyone here happens to have ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ would be kind enough to provide me with an invite.

thanks,

Also its been a while since Iā€™ve been here, glad the community is still thriving.

1 Like

It has indeed, I was thinking that when I saw your nameā€¦WELCOME BACK
and dont worry, AppleCadā„¢ is still a thingā€¦

Glad you are well and sorry I canā€™t help you with the RiseUp

200w

3 Likes

i can do. pm

1 Like

Thanks so much fellow cyborg!

1 Like

---------------------------------------------

3 Likes
2 Likes

Lol, was just trying to keep Google or whatever crawlers from indexing this as a place to ask for stuff, lest we be swarmed by many people asking.

I wonder if @RealVioletWitch is okay. Havenā€™t seen her in more than a year. I try not to keep tabs on people, but she is a serial implanter and was a pretty active member of the community. @JennyMcLane @Vicarious do you know?

2 Likes

Oh itā€™s escalated since thenā€¦ we are looking to join a class action lawsuit against PayPal for stealing $6000ish from our frozen account for ā€œdamages related to AUP violationsā€. Motheruckers held our cash for almost the full 180 waiting period and just before the deadline they stole it.

1 Like

They kinda missed the important bit

We havenā€™t seen that for a while

Welcome back @anon3825968

2 Likes

I will temporarily come back here to tell you that this isnā€™t new: Paypal froze my account with $300 in it and never returned the money back in 2001. This was pre-eBay, they werenā€™t FDIC-insured (not sure if they are now).

5 Likes

Iā€™m only popping in and out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww Iā€™m sad I missed the dead hooker chat.
But Iā€™ll beat a dead horse and jump in anyways. If I thought @Zwack and @Pilgrimsmaster had a trunk load of dead hookers and needed a place to dump them, Iā€™d be offended to. Do you two have a trunk load of dead hookers to dumpā€¦?
If not, I guess that was a joke.

Not everyone finds everyoneā€™s humour funny.

My favourite joke is this

2 cows standing in a field, one says hey, are you worried about mad cow disease? The other says ā€œwhat do I care? Iā€™m a helicopter!ā€

Did you snicker or blow air out your nose?
If so does that make you anti-mental wellness? Or anti trans as the cow may be now identifying as a helicopter?
Probably not.

This group of people here are some of the friendliest and most accepting people I have come across- and I started out pretty rough.

I 100% agree that @anon2520759 should have not been brushed off, you have a voice here. If you donā€™t like the conversation - speak up as you did, let us all try to see things from your side, but please consider doing the same - they were not being hostile.

Much love and support. For everyone.

3 Likes

Heartless.

5 Likes

@LordSethos2000 ā€¦ if you have to say anything about beating dead horses in your post related to a sensitive topic already hashed out, prob best not to postā€¦ let it die

5 Likes