The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Is anyone else getting 403ā€™s when trying to edit their own posts shortly after posting?
I went add a link on a post (which I only remembered right after posting) and the server kept blocking me.

Alsoā€¦

And for that, we Salute you!

1 Like

Yep, not the most fun thing.
Although sometimes I get a 500 error that I can edit You just have to accept the error 3 times and it updates the edit

One cause I found was possibly Web Application Firewall.

I think it maybe an @Amal or @fraggersparks fix on the server sideā€¦
I will see if I can find any causes within Discourse

1 Like

Speaking of which, every time I edit a post with anything thatā€™s not plain text in it (picture, video, code as preformatted text), I get a 500 error. The edit is accepted though: I simply reload the page and itā€™s there. But itā€™s strange. Itā€™s been going on for a few weeks.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

So apparently that moving 9x led micro strip managed to get turned into a functioning implant, just saw the guy post about it on fb

2 Likes

Do you mean @PaulT ?

Link??? Screenshots? I really want to see this thing :eyes:

To be honest Iā€™m somewhat confused actuallyā€¦ I was talking to @PaulT talked about productizing this together but then he just disappeared. @PaulT are you around? DM me? Iā€™d like to check quality etc. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I wonder if Paul ended up going to disruptive, says its sealed in glass so :thinking:

Whatā€™s Disruptive?

Theyā€™re another implant-related company. They designed and produce the actual modules used inside of the xSIID, although AFAIK the xSIID is still sealed by DT.

(Also itā€™s technically Dsruptive)

1 Like

Yes they make the module, yes dt seal the xsiid but I believe they are working with someone else on other things I.e. the nfc thermometer.

And yes my spelling is awful.

1 Like
5 Likes

A pity that isnā€™t on the DT Channelā€¦

Unfortunately, thatā€™s the minimum shipping cost to Australia unless you spend over $150 USD (another Aussie here). Since I think it it was the NTAG rings that you were looking at, if youā€™re willing to wait quite a while Aliexpress is not a bad source, with really low prices and cheapish (though could still be as much as the ring :rofl:) shipping - e.g. Fashion Men's Ring Magic Wear NFC Smart Ring Finger Digital Ring for Android phones with functional couple stainless steel ring|Rings| - AliExpress.

I hope after having some fun with a ring youā€™ll join us as an implantee :slight_smile: - it shouldnā€™t be too hard to reach the $150 free shipping threshold then considering spending over $94 but under $150 on products + the shipping cost is no better than spending $150 with said free shipping. Thereā€™s always merch, accessories, other lower cost implants like the xLED etc.

1 Like

There seems to be a good size amount of people from AUS or NZL on here. Someone needs to start up a DT reseller so they can sell locally.

2 Likes

I am in, lets talkā€¦

1 Like

of course i will, the US$56 for a 50grams ring is ridiculous, i just checked the US POstal service site and they quote US$15ā€¦ sure i can go to allie express and wish and all the others, but i would rather support DT. International Shipping Rates with a Membership | MyUS

There used to be one IIRC, called ChipMyLife I believe

3 Likes