The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Itā€™s a P71D666 isnā€™t it. :rofl:

5 Likes

OK so ignoring the emv stuff as I wouldnā€™t be able to use it anyway, does the varient in the apex have ROM?

Basically I want to know which one is the closest for playing with.

1 Like

Iā€™m working on getting dev cards made with the same chips

6 Likes

Awesome Iā€™ll hold fire then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought people might like to see this mammy devil got an upgrade.

6 Likes

Nice! Maybe throw into Install Videos and Pictures šŸ©ø too? It shows an x-series install really clearly.

4 Likes

Great idea, Iā€™ve done just that. Funny how very few videos arenā€™t clear but the fact we had 3 people and great lighting meant this is pretty clear.

She wants another one already and sheā€™s always forgetting passwords so providing vivokey hideyhole works well may look at getting her a spark2 or apex.

2 Likes

Just saw ā€œFree Cityā€ last night and can highly recommend it. Leaves you feeling upbeat, but not gonna say more as this is the kind of movie that would definitely suffer from spoilers.

4 Likes

I have been looking forward to ā€œFree Guyā€ for a while.
Iā€™m a big fan of Ryan Reynolds, ever since 2 guys a girl and a pizza shop, Van Wilderā€¦

Can you tell me ( Without spoilers obviously ) I saw on the poster ( I NEVER watch trailers ) His name is Guy, there is a cop called Buddy.
Ryan is Canadian; Do youthink the Buddy / Guy reference is an easter egg? :easter_egg:

south-park-buddy

1 Like

Probably not, unless itā€™s super deep. While Ryan Reynolds is Canadian, his character Guy is just Canadian nice.

8 Likes

Work just took out our vending machines that had wonderful nfc readers

Now itā€™s some Bluetooth prepaid app bullshit

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

How are you going to hook it up to the site? is there an API you can query regularly?

yep the LCD screen already outputs sales figuresā€¦ I just need to implement a way to parse count from the data streamā€¦ currently the Photon inside the box just yanks data and spits it to the LCDā€¦ string parsing in C is a fucking nightmare.

3 Likes

Most excellent

That is very unfair. String parsing in C is not that good.

2 Likes

I missed a day :cry: time to start over

2 Likes

Oh noā€¦

I should be somewhere in the ballparkā€¦ but Iā€™m worried I missed a day somewhere in the middle and donā€™t know about it

1 Like

Yep, you didā€¦

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/u?order=days_visited&period=quarterly

In the last quarter, you and NoUsersLefft visited 91 days, instead of 92. So some time in the last 3 months, you missed a day.

1478c3bebc01ec09232bfe9df671b04d

Iā€™ve got a bit over a month til mine, if I didnā€™t miss a day (donā€™t think I haveā€¦).

2 Likes

tenor (1)