The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I have 4 lf tags in the same hand lol surely thatā€™s something

That would foil a high-power reader for sure.

Hell, the high-power reader in my office chair that reads the flexEM in my back even prevents a Halo reader from reading the xBT in my chest.

But I should say this: if all your LF tags are EM, thereā€™s a chance a high-power reader will get the ID of one of them. Which one is a toss-up, but collisions arenā€™t always a guarantee that stuff is totally unreadable.

Oh Iā€™m not trusting that range and collisions make it unreadableā€¦ I just think itā€™s significantly harder than non DT people make it out to be

So I want to see them try

Alternatively, you could get yourself one of them Chinese parking garage readers to try it yourself. Theyā€™re dirt cheap, and when youā€™re done testing, you can use it for another fun project. Iā€™ve had tons of fun putting together implant-related projects with those things. You would too.

What does the reader do, if I may ask? Seems pretty cool.

Plus a reader under a floor mat :scream:. Thatā€™s smart

Do yourself a favour. check out Roscos threads, he has made some cool shit

3 Likes

7 Likes

Bought an older Dell laptop with an integrated RFID reader. After issuing one command to change the proprietary nonsense Dell security mode it was in, it is now acting like a normal PC/SC reader. Too bad the laptop is so old and slow itā€™s basically only useful for the lab.

3 Likes

My nicer laptop (Asus scar 15 G533QS-DS76 came with a Rfid reader built inā€¦ mostly for proprietary sillynessā€¦ but I hoped I could maybe do something with it

Near as I can tell it only works with iso15693 and it can only detect it when itā€™s inserted into the slot

Oh well I didnā€™t expect to use it for much

1 Like

Anybody wanting to learn about the Proxmark3 (RDV4), there is a hands on workshop in Paris.

Run by @doegox (RFID Discord) Heā€™s a switched on cookie and nice guy.

2022-07-06, 09:30ā€“12:30 (Europe/Paris), Workshop Room

You will enjoy hacking with RFID/NFC cards and devices by means of open source.
You will have plenty of time to get familiar with the Proxmark3 RDV4 and operate it by yourself in various conditions and challenges.

1 Like

Access to stuff like this, (maker spaces, and science cafes) is the only thing I regret about living out in the sticks.

Not enough to move, though.

1 Like

I used to have a Precision with that same feature back in the day. Chances are that yours also has a normal smartcard reader under the PCMCIA slot just like mine did.

Hey @Amal,
( or anyone else that knows )

it occurs to me, there arenā€™t specific instructions for removing users from a XACv2
I understand the
scan ā€œadd masterā€, scan new chip, scan ā€œadd masterā€
and
scan ā€œremove masterā€, scan unwanted chip, scan ā€œremove masterā€

but this implies that I HAVE the old tagā€¦

any secret scan order to remove all active tags?
or would you have to put the jumper back into master mode?

or scaryā€¦ are they always in memory unless you scan them to be removed?

Hahaha, you learnt :wink:

I havenā€™t re-read it, but does this post OR thread help answer your question

it does actuallyā€¦ thanks

Scan "master clear, Scan ā€œmaster addā€, Scan ā€œmaster clearā€

I have those same instructionsā€¦ and I was positive that I had read it several timesā€¦ so I literally went to check to see if mine were any differantā€¦ nope Iā€™m just an idiot

1 Like

Awesome

Not at all, sometimes it just takes a 2nd look

1 Like

youunderestimatemypower

Something I made quick while drunk running with my drinking club lol

8 Likes

Found a random reader and was tempted to see what it was

Decent video clip

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s an iClass SE R40. :+1:t2: