The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Hope youā€™re patient - I try to limit myself to only 2 or 3 new bodymods per year (not counting in piercings and tattoos, of courseā€¦^^), otherwise I run out of space to mod too fast :smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t mean to rub it in (giggity), but I canā€™t help but wonder if that relief on your chest does something to Mr. Coma in bed. Or to you. That must be a strange and possibly interesting experience to feel something like that on your partner.

He says it indeed feels strange - guess heā€™s not quite used to it :wink:
And I just love the feeling of it, my skin feels a lot more sensitive there. Dunno if it actually is, but touching it just feels great :wink:

Hmm, interesting concept: you upgraded your body by adding a new erogenous zone. So it is not just purely cosmetic after all.

Hot damn, gotta look into that :slight_smile:

I am relatively sure that every part of your body can be an erogenous zone - by modding some part of myself, I just kinda put a focus on it, I thinkā€¦

It really never was. Of course, I liked the design (a lot!), but it was a bit more to it (I think I already stated it somewhere, things like being very fascinated with traditional scarification since I was a child, having some slight problems with trusting others and enjoying the feeling of getting it done - all this stuff combined made it a very interesting experience :wink: )

Keep me updated if you find any interesting reports on similar feelings^^

Do you know what your design reminds me of?

Digital Roots

And, Notice anything interesting in this bundle ?

Yep, pretty close - initially, my artist and me wanted to install a northstar on my chest, and I wanted some added beauty around it. I told him I wanted something resembling a circuit board, and the northstar as a kind of processor-like-thingy in the middle, so he designed this pattern. We later refrained from the northstar, but the design works well on itself I think :wink:

The symbol bottom-right looks strangely familiarā€¦ :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

VERY Strange :wink:

You will notice that in that pin collection, the laughing man pin is just below the digital tree pin. Right where it should be. Surely no coincidence :slight_smile:

My back tatoo actually contains a digital tree of some sortā€¦ this is getting spooky^^

5 Likes

That looks quite stunning.

1 Like

Geez, youā€™re poking the bearā€¦
Letā€™s just wait for somebody to be offended on @coma 's behalf

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit concerned now because the digital tree is in fact on her back. Not sure the laughing man has any business being anywhere below that.

1 Like

In fact you could say itā€™s someā€¦ STELLAr artwork :smiley:

2 Likes

That back Tat is some Awesome Artwork

Oh Dear
but still funny

Thanks :slight_smile: - going to add quite a bit to it, if I ever find the time (currently planning: some round symbol below the tree, two wolves to the sides and some tentacle-/Rā€™lyeh-stuff below it all, down to my butt).

Nah, lying on someones face isnā€™t pleasureable at all for meā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

Oh hell, guess I have to go to bedā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:
I just love bad puns :wink:

It reminds me of a Trash Polka tattoo prior to the red coloured components added

3 Likes

Oh yeah, thatā€™s a beautiful massive raven as well! And I like that style :slight_smile:

German I believe :+1: , youā€™re in a great place to get a ā€œgenuineā€ one

I really like this one

Really well done, but the theme wouldnā€™t fit me :wink:

Yeah, weā€™ve got some very good artists here, depending on what kind of style you likeā€¦ but Iā€™m still a bit unsure - I have a very nice and pretty good artist in my hometown, who did all my tattoos until now, and Iā€™m totally happy with his work. On the other hand, I could just go and visit one of the ā€œbig namesā€ and just offer my back as canvasā€¦ but I have to do a lot more resaerch before risking that :wink:

1 Like