The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Which decided to show itself today. Her ear speaker stopped working. So all her calls had to be via Bluetooth or speakerphone.

2 Likes

Buggerā€¦but still a learning experience

Bought an upgrade main board for my 3d printerā€¦

Apparently magic smoke not included from
Factory
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Bed heater mosfet is failed closed from factory, super cool

Just a quick reminder that now might be a good time to join the DT Club.

4 Likes

FTFY

1 Like

Good call. Glad I joined.

Does anyone share my (possibly irrational) fear that walletmors could collectively be deactivated if mastercard wants to?
It seems that these mass chip orderings are easier to track by e.g. mastercard if theyā€™d really wanted to, that wouldnā€™t work for individual conversions.

I canā€™t get a walletmor based on geography,

But I do have a payment conversion

In general, I think itā€™s a concern to be aware of, but nothing in life is certainā€¦ so yolo?

They could just as easily ditch nfc payment all together for if something new comes along

this would beā€¦ unlikely. i canā€™t really go into detail as to why, but letā€™s just say Walletmor is currently weaving between the reeds on the current productā€¦ it would be hard to isolate them from ā€œthe othersā€ at the momentā€¦ though MC could just scorched earth the whole thing if they wantedā€¦ itā€™s just unlikely.

1 Like

4 Likes

Full cure in the UV ā€œbathā€

5 Likes

A whole 28minutes and nobody has askedā€¦

What you making?

4 Likes

And you think you are joking.

ā€œMark of the Horse Lordā€ has a character with a companion Scottish Wildcat that goes into battle with him.

Clan Chattan has the motto ā€œTouch not the cat bot a gloveā€ (bot means without)

3 Likes

Itā€™s a little sales data screen for my deskā€¦ letā€™s me know if Iā€™m fucked for the month or things are trending on track :wink: yes I could just put this on a dedicated browser tab, but honestly I think in the near future Iā€™m going to tie in a sound module and run this audio every time we make a new saleā€¦

6 Likes

Soā€¦ Iā€™ll make sure to buy things one at a time once you have that setup.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a ā€œcustom workā€ option you could purchase 1 dollar at a time :joy:

4 Likes

tenor (1)

1 Like

2 Likes

You could have it go off every night at a certain time saying,

ā€œwhat a disappointment you are, canā€™t even pay the billsā€

Or

ā€œGo get you a whiskey, bills are paid biatchā€

Or something less mean. Preferably in Gilbert Gottfriedā€™s voice.

3 Likes

Haha oh god Gilbertā€¦ perfect

3 Likes