The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Okay I tried it - you know, for science. It triggers when you scroll all the way through the Guidelines and the TOS:

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/terms-of-service/4

Good Find Rosco, I thought it may have been a Trust Level Restriction ( Lower Levels only )

Well Iā€™m only at level Basic and it works. Thereā€™s one level below (the name of which escapes me) and it may not work in that one. But I wouldnā€™t know since I canā€™t retract that single like.

Damn youā€™re quick.

Thatā€™s what my Mrs. says

1 Like

Hmm actually it says Iā€™m a Member now, not Basic. I wonder how that happenedā€¦

Nevermind, found it:

I was surprised that you werenā€™t

Well I was New User until I liked something, then it stayed at Basic for the longest time. If those are the criteria for Member, then the thing ainā€™t working right, because I fulfilled them long ago.

Still, woohoo, Iā€™m a member! A good opportunity to crack open another beer :slight_smile:

It still doesnā€™t like me, I have actually read the TOS before, and clicked on the treat. And nothingā€¦ It just doesnā€™t like me. :unicorn_crying:

Indeed you didā€¦

Donā€™t let that get in the way of your Beer though :beers:

Have you tried scrolling through the other garbage in the other tabs?

Oh wow. That should tell you how much I care about all of this :wink:

Did you want to test my theoryā€¦
Iā€™ll drop you to basic
you can ā€œread themā€
get badge
Iā€™ll bump you back to regular

???

Sure if you wantā€¦ Strangely FAQ always shows as New no matter how many times I read it

Give that a try

Ah. Soā€¦ We actually HAVE a wiki? :hear_no_evil:. Iā€™m just a ā€œmemberā€ still.

1 Like

Still the sameā€¦

Yeah, I just checkedā€¦

I still cant manually issue itā€¦Iā€™ll bump you back up now!

UPDATE:

Done

I find it odd that the faq always shows as New