The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijackingšŸ”« thread🧵 ⁉

Clear the cache.

1 Like

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

5 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

It seems like it is a browser specific issue. I installed the app (which it kept telling me to do after I logged out/in) and read the guidelines/TOS in that and…

1 Like

image

Well done!

At least I now have proof.

Sheesh, I’m kind of annoyed with LockPickingLawyer: ever since he opened his web store, each and every one of his videos is a thinly disguised excuse to hawk his shit. It’s really not interesting anymore.

Oh well, I guess I can’t complain: I don’t pay anything to watch them.

1 Like

I had the same thoughts…it’s a shame really

But hey,

As an alternative, You should watch some other videos…Just Sayin’

The ad-ocalypse on YouTube really ruined peoples confidence in making stable money off of YouTube. I hate how many in video ads there are now, but I know people need the income.

1 Like

It’s like the old adage
ā€œI went to the fights the other night and a game of Hockey broke outā€

ā€œI was watching some ads, and a video started playingā€


Do you know what videos I have been watching that dont get interrupted by ads…

These ones

1 Like

I’ve been playing this video nonstop while I’m at work. Usually if I’m Active on here I’m at work.

3 Likes

I get that, and on many videos, I don’t mind the ads too much. Well I do to be honest, especially when the content creator goes out of their way to weave them cleverly into the narrative, so that by the time you realize they’ve switched to the money-making part of the video, you’ve already wasted 30 seconds of your life.

But in the case of LPL, he doesn’t use interesting content and advertise his products in it: he actually carefully select the subject IN ORDER to plug something. And it’s not interesting at all: always the same crap padlocks to sell his jigglers, car ignition locks to sell his Lishi tools (thank God he finally gave the fucking Lishi tools a rest incidentally)… And here in his latest video, he ā€œrevisitsā€ a fingerprint scanner, but the sole purpose of his ā€œrevisitingā€ is to sell his magnet.

It sort of grinds my gears a bit.

2 Likes


Don’t use scissors to cut things, that are meant to be cut with other things kids.

1 Like


Ohhh, ouchy…Thats a good amount of blood.
Any stitches needed?

Hey BPV, Show us your gash :wink:

If you were watching videos instead of playing silly buggers, that wouldn’t have happened…Just Sayin’

I’m going to stop dropping these :arrow_heading_up: link now, It was funny ( to me ) at first, now I’m starting to annoy myself. :rofl:

So the last one ( for a while )

1 Like

I haven’t watched LPL’s videos in quite a while. I’m sad to hear that its like that now though. i always liked his content.

2 Likes

Do you know what you SHOULD watch…:wink:

1 Like

Yeah it is really sad. Oh well, there are other good pickers who still do locksport videos.

2 Likes

I have always been a fan of BosnianBill, I don’t know why he isn’t AS popular as LPL.

Hmm well, BosnianBill has gone dark. Looks like he only makes private videos for his Patreon supporters or something. At least that’s my understanding from one of his last videos.

1 Like