The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

ignorance_is_bliss_matrix

We are all just a simulation.

3 Likes

Not Pilgrimsmaster. Heā€™s a search algorithm.

3 Likes

@Backpackingvet

You changed your picture and now I donā€™t know who you are anymore

You canā€™t just swap faces like that

2 Likes

Well, get ready, I am getting tired of old Bob here.

I will @ you just for the heads up. I did it intentionally just cause I see it throws people off. I was fixing to reach out to you anyways about gun stuff. to add, I have my first ever firearm since I got out of the military.
Iā€™ve not shot but maybe 50 rounds in any weapon since I got out. I now own a used maverick 88 with bolts sticking out the side, because I took the rail system off so I can use iron sight.

And publicly see if anyone has the ability to machine metal with precision, or print certain lower pieces I need.( For not a crazy dumb amount. I agree In fair pay. but if I want to get fucked I will join the army again

1 Like

You have yet to get addicted to VR. Iā€™m used to people swapping bodiesā€¦

Ahhh, you need to get a wood stock for it

Boydā€™s is making a wonderful retro look at the momentā€¦

Pretty pictures

This text will be hidden

I had to talk myself out of buying a new shotgun just for that

So what are you trying to do to it? You lost me with the machining

I sent ya a PM. This might be a thread meant for whatever, but I donā€™t want to answer that publicly.

Also, for anyone who is curious about Research. I would implore you to read The Belmont Report

Yeah, the gov did some junk studies. But realistically, so many researchers take pride in their work. Sure a few bad apples ruin the bunch, but here, we actively get rid of the bad apples. We canā€™t have misconduct staining the reputation of studies.

Alternatively, you could become a prostitute and save yourself all that trouble.

1 Like

Funny you say that.

I have been thinking about making an onlyfans accountā€¦ For my doggo.

But really, for the right price I would. No shame here.

Itā€™s a job like any other. I have no issues with sex workers, male or female. God knows Iā€™ve patronized that industry extensively. If anything, I have a debt of gratitute towards em.

Closest I got is a strip club.

I have no issues with them. The only issue I do have, is the lack of protections for them (Workers).

Well Iā€™m very picky with the whorehouses I patronize (or used to, rather). It has to be a clean establishment, and the madame should treat the ladies well. The one I used to go to when I was young(er) and single had the ladies fully stocked in prophylactic implements, had instituted mandatory pauses, and weekly STD testing, all on the house. And for the price of the service, you could get a coffee and a chat if you needed someone to confide in or cry on the shoulder of.

2 Likes

Yay! Okay, most important thing I canā€™t stress enough - watch the first season, so, the four ā€œmoviesā€ - Iā€™m not responsible for any crap that comes afterwards :rofl:

Yeeeeeahā€¦ to be honest, I re-watch them from time to time on youtube or such, and I still like them a lot - because they were already trashy when they came out, so they canā€™t ā€œage badā€ or suchā€¦ I think theyā€™re just really funny, unusual, dark, erotic and strange films - and yes, they hardly do stuff like that nowadays. And that might be good, I donā€™t know, but I have some soft spot for trashy 80s / 90s films :wink:

1 Like

It is always going to be a service people want. We should just ensure the protections are there for them. I have never been, nor do I plan to. I could care less what others do, just not my thing.

That is how they should all be ran. The safety of the workers come first, and it sounds like that one put their mental heath first too. Thatā€™s awesome.

1 Like

See thatā€™s the thing with prostitutes: a comedian whose name escapes me once said: the problem with your wife is, when you want her around, sheā€™s there. But when you donā€™t, sheā€™s still there.

Prostitutes have one great advantage: if you just want ā€œmaintenance workā€ and/or a bit of romance but not a long-term relationship, well theyā€™re there for you. The relationship you have with them stops when the clock stops, and surprisingly often thatā€™s liberating.

Matter of fact, my missus and I arenā€™t married for that very reason. We both valued our freedom so much that we decided to try living together, but both of us are essentially free to do what we want when we want with whomever we want.

The deal was, we love each other, we live with one another, but weā€™re free to do as we please without committing to anything. Turns out, after all these years, neither she nor I ever really felt the need to look elsewhere after all. But the deal is still on: if I want to fuck around tomorrow, Iā€™m officially allowed to as much as she is.

That ought to hold true anywhere.

2 Likes

Big respect for that, especially for the mutuality of that agreement! I know several guys who claim that kind of freedom for themselves, but refuse to give the same freedom to their ladies.

I think itā€™s the best kind of relationship. I want my beloved one to be happy, and I have no right to forbid him anything. If he wants to have fun with somebody else, thatā€™s okay - and the same rules apply to me. Itā€™s fair. But to be honest, it only works because we both know that ā€œoutside funā€ just doesnā€™t pose a threat to our relationship :wink:

I suppose I should say thanks, but thereā€™s nothing to respect really. I simply donā€™t know how it can be otherwise. How in the name of all thatā€™s holy are you allowed to impose anything on another human being (or they unto you)?

Marriage, even interpreted as a strictly equal bond between man and woman - which in itself is rare - is still a bond. Why would I want to restrict someone elseā€™s freedom to do what they please, even in return for allowing them to restrict mine? The whole concept is messed up in my views.

I think what we do is simply the natural way of how it should be done. I canā€™t really conceive a relationship any other way.

I think, some time ago, it made some sense to get some sort of ā€œsecurityā€ - especially for women and children. I guess it was necessary, but today - it no longer is.
But still, people think it gives a ā€œstrongerā€ bond or a bigger chance that the relationship will lastā€¦ thatā€™s obviously wrong, but I frequently meet people who are amazed that my dear and I are living together for 20+ years now - ā€œwithout marriage?!?ā€ :smile:

And yes, I write that while wearing a steel collar :stuck_out_tongue:

I lived in Utah, where people marry young. The LDS church isnā€™t very far of course. Well guess what: itā€™s one of the states with the highest rate of divorce. Surprise surpriseā€¦

Marrying to strenghten a bond that isnā€™t strong to begin with just makes divorce lawyers richer.

A buddy of mine who isnā€™t married either has another take on this: when I asked him why they hadnā€™t married after 25+ years, he told me: if we get married, I wonā€™t have an incentive to stay sharp and keep flirting and wooing her. Iā€™ll feel like I made it, Iā€™ll get sloppy and Iā€™ll start farting in bed because why not. I thought it was a pretty healthy approach to maintaining a relationship :slight_smile:

Giggityā€¦

Honestly, we should meet one of these days.

Thatā€™s a very frequent attitude with women here - I have a man, now I can stop taking care of my appearance.
Thatā€™s just sooooo stupidā€¦ I love my man, and I want to be a beautiful woman - for him, because he deserves it, and for myself, because I love to be one. People who just want to be good-looking to ā€œcatchā€ others maybe donā€™t love themselves enough? :wink: