The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

In fairness, if your man stops loving you because you’re unkempt, then he ain’t the right man for you. But yeah, I get what you mean.

Nah, he won’t stop loving me, even if I would stop taking care of my appearance :wink: He might actually care less than I do
 So I guess I do most of the stuff just for myself. But my collar-wearing nature is maybe a bit happier if I claim to do it to make him happy :smile:

And let’s be honest - I like it when others say how good he looks, and vice versa. Who doesn’t?^^

True, but there is one difference between married and unmarried couples, and that is purely legal.

I am married (and while I would be OK with an open relationship with my wife, I wouldn’t ask her for that because she is insecure. I wouldn’t do anything outside our relationship anyway, the one time I actually knew someone was flirting with me, because she said she was, I panicked and my wife had been sitting right beside me
)

Anyway, back to my point.

The biggest reason that we are married is because my wife is a US citizen and I am a UK citizen. If it hadn’t been easier to get a work visa as a married man then it may never have happened.

Equally, we have been happily married for 22 years. The relationship is what led to us being together so long, not the bits of paper.

1 Like

Today at work I made a guy mad because I couldn’t understand his question.

“What’s 2.85 in English?”
He just kept repeating it louder, like that was gonna help.

I’m gonna let you ponder on that abit. And YES, I know there’s all sorts of stupid there.

For those who might not grasp it either

There are .1122 inches to 2.85mm

If they don’t understand you when you speak English to them

SPEAK
LOUDER
AND
SLOWER

Does anyone know what this means?
Darthdomo, Backpackingvet and NoUserLefft have ‘Regular’ and I have ‘Basic’, but I can’t find any others.
If it’s got something to do with frequency then why don’t Amal or Pilgrimaster have one?

There are 4 trust levels with increasing privileges. Basic, Member, Regular, Leader.

Awhile back some users asked to be able to display the Basic / Regular tag as a kinda in-joke. Thats why you can see them.

Go up to the top right corner of the forum and look in the menu under the 3 lines. Youll find a list of badges and can see who has what.

2 Likes

you can also choose to show it (or not) in your preferences

2 Likes

Regular just means “addicted to the forum” I guess
 Not like that would ever happen to me
 :thinking:

You technically have the addicted, I mean regular, status:

2 Likes

aa-aa-meeting

"Hi everybody,

My name’s Non-Bin, and I’m a Regular"

Screenshot_20211023-182008_Chrome

"HI, NON-BIN !!!"

3 Likes

So, nothing to do with stool consistency then.

3 Likes

Z

3 Likes

Nice Stool Amal! But it looks a bit on the hard side.

3 Likes

Must be why he’s not regular.

3 Likes

Inferior. Three-legged stools never wobble. Although one-legged stools bolted to the floor are still the best.

If all three legs are in a row, yes they do. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Topple =/= wobble

If you’re sitting on it it only wobbles.

1 Like

Bolts are overrated

410Lq3pCiIL.AC_SY1000

2 Likes