The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I just checked Amals Tracking system " Damgerous Tracker ā„¢, Yep we currently have you in Tennesse , That checks out :sun_with_face: :arrow_right: :snowflake:

2 Likes

Itā€™s done snowing here for a while :ā€™(

This is one of the first days below 10C weā€™ve had all year, there were a couple back in November, and then all of December was the 15s and 20s and yesterday it went up to like 24. Now Iā€™m currently being snowed in

2 Likes

So it has stopped Snowing near Four Corners in Washington State?
Thatā€™s a bit early isnā€™t it.

Bears are not the threat, Global warming IS REAL, The Penguins wonā€™t be happy with that.

1 Like

@Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha I also saw these a couple of weeks ago and they reminded me of you

all-new-wrangler-crash

1 Like

Hmm, maybe my locator chip needs a calibration, Iā€™m a little ways south of that lol
Itā€™s always too early in my opinion, but Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get more in the coming ā€œreal winterā€ months

Hmm, good point, the bear advantage grows yearly

Itā€™s the perfect vehicle for shoving other inferior vehicles out of the way!

May I have the definition please?

1 Like

It was a nice comfy 61F(16c) on the 31st and by the morning of the second it was 19F(-7c). I was going to scrub the bug guts off the windshield of my car earlier but the squeegee thing at the gas station was frozen in place.

1 Like

We have had snow and ice, and now have a flood alert as well as a high wind warningā€¦

I live one block from the ocean. This is only the third time we have had snow in about 10 years.

1 Like

Itā€™s a portmanteau:
Damgerous
Damage and Dangerous

The the Damage part is the self destruct side.
Basically, it all ties into and runs off the backbone the of the DT satellite :artificial_satellite: system.

Due to the cost, the DT satellite collection is not large, but the coverage is world-wide :globe_with_meridians:
which leads nicely into

No, Iā€™ve checked, your calibration is fine, The accuracy will improve as the satellite numbers increase.

All that shit to cover a spelling mistakeā€¦
Geez Auto-correct changes shit you donā€™t want and doesnā€™t correct obvious mistakes for words you use frequently

5 Likes

bullshit-will-smith

You committed to it. I would have went with it. But now it readsā€¦

2 Likes

I better fix it so it makes you look legit, and supports my blatant lieā€¦
Wait oneā€¦

Now both of our integrities are intact

2 Likes

Amal briefly mentioned in this pretty average article (stuff nz republished from Washington Post)

2 Likes

Didnā€™t catch any clickbait exaggerations in that article.
Nice

Easy, tell them you have deduced a mathmatical formula to predict (without doubt) the exact location of the city of soonā„¢

1 Like

Everyone be careful with Amazon these days. I think they are testing peopleā€™s math skills. Iā€™ve honestly seen multiple listings with some sort of automated pricing where buying more than one results in a higher price than if you just buy multiple of the single unit option.

Iā€™m sad to say that this little experiment theyā€™re running is probably making money though.

I realize that the two pack is a prime deal but Iā€™ve also seen today to other listings for the products that were basically identical except the quantity count and the two and three pack options were higher priced.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you get FREE delivery :rofl:

6 Likes

Is this something that the packaging dimensions would increase with a higher quantity?

When I used to mail guns back to owners, youā€™d be surprised how much shipping changes based on dimensions and weights

Additionally, value of the single item may fall under basic shipping insurance, but multiple may exceed that, and the seller pays more for it to be insuredā€¦ only a dollar or soā€¦ but could help make 2 cost more than 1

Supposedly this is why 3D printing filament is predominantly always 1kg spools, itā€™s somehow the sweet spot for shipping prices?

Not sure I fully believe it or not, as itā€™s closer to 1500g packaged 1000g filament, 100ish spool, plastic wrap desiccant and box

1 Like

All trueā€¦ but this was a bad exampleā€¦ maybe if I can find one of the other listings that I noticed this happening at Iā€™ll post that. Basically, particularly with prime deliveries that are filled by Amazon, the shipping is almost inconsequential and typically bundle packages with more than one unit are either the same price when broken down or cheaper. Iā€™ve just been noticing products getting bundled for higher prices in multiples above one pieceā€¦ which is just strange.

I donā€™t know if Amazon still does it or not,

But I remember they had this ā€œadd-onā€ program for a while

You couldnā€™t buy a dremel bit by itself, but you could add it on to an existing order

1 Like