The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I just had another thought, you didnā€™t mention Proxmark3 so I am assuming you donā€™t have access right now, but from memory it has a reset button, and Iā€™m not sure of the process to enroll, but you could try enrolling some known tags.

The second lock I linked to above is Mifare 1k, if that is what you were wantingā€¦

1 Like

I had a Fob and a Card
Here are the results

EM410x

[+] EM 410x ID 0300B3CE75
[+] EM410x ( RF/64 )
[=] -------- Possible de-scramble patterns ---------
[+] Unique TAG ID      : C000CD73AE
[=] HoneyWell IdentKey
[+]     DEZ 8          : 11783797
[+]     DEZ 10         : 0011783797
[+]     DEZ 5.5        : 00179.52853
[+]     DEZ 3.5A       : 003.52853
[+]     DEZ 3.5B       : 000.52853
[+]     DEZ 3.5C       : 179.52853
[+]     DEZ 14/IK2     : 00012896685685
[+]     DEZ 15/IK3     : 000824647185326
[+]     DEZ 20/ZK      : 12000000121307031014
[=] 
[+] Other              : 52853_179_11783797
[+] Pattern Paxton     : 63442037 [0x3C80C75]
[+] Pattern 1          : 8039388 [0x7AABDC]
[+] Pattern Sebury     : 52853 51 3395189  [0xCE75 0x33 0x33CE75]
[=] ------------------------------------------------

[+] Valid EM410x ID found!

Couldn't identify a chipset
[usb] pm3 --> lf search

[=] NOTE: some demods output possible binary
[=] if it finds something that looks like a tag
[=] False Positives ARE possible
[=] 
[=] Checking for known tags...
[=] 
[+] EM 410x ID 5E005B9B02
[+] EM410x ( RF/64 )
[=] -------- Possible de-scramble patterns ---------
[+] Unique TAG ID      : 7A00DAD940
[=] HoneyWell IdentKey
[+]     DEZ 8          : 06003458
[+]     DEZ 10         : 0006003458
[+]     DEZ 5.5        : 00091.39682
[+]     DEZ 3.5A       : 094.39682
[+]     DEZ 3.5B       : 000.39682
[+]     DEZ 3.5C       : 091.39682
[+]     DEZ 14/IK2     : 00403732929282
[+]     DEZ 15/IK3     : 000524000352576
[+]     DEZ 20/ZK      : 07100000131013090400
[=] 
[+] Other              : 39682_091_06003458
[+] Pattern Paxton     : 1584388354 [0x5E6FD902]
[+] Pattern 1          : 13525218 [0xCE60E2]
[+] Pattern Sebury     : 39682 91 6003458  [0x9B02 0x5B 0x5B9B02]
[=] ------------------------------------------------

[+] Valid EM410x ID found!
1 Like

I have a proxmark laying around bit havenā€™t wrapped my head around the software.

(Still need to flash iceman firmware)
But i was able to confirm with it that the lf side of my DT card is broken :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t have and wireless charging stuff and Iā€™m not sure how I have fryed it
but maybe it happend with the intensive emp testing in my room xD

Or it was never working

Well, I will order a new one with the apex :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Mate, my DT card still functions perfectly, BUT it would not light up on that lock!

Subsequent testing however, I can see that The duty cycle is VERY Low Power, but when there is a change in the field, it puts out a single High Power Pulse.

Nah, I ment with the proxmark :smiley:

2 Likes

Excuse the blurriness, I needed to get close to see the LP LED pulses, Camera makes them look brighter

As you can see, it is very sensitive to changes in the field

Yes that lock is LF, I have one as well that I posted to the chip comparability matrix, the internals mrln posted look almost identical to the one I got

2 Likes

@mrln any chance itā€™s broken?

5 Likes

Has there been any update on the NT2? I donā€™t recall seeing any but if Iā€™ve missed one can someone link :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I donā€™t think so, unless I have missed it also :man_shrugging:

Remember to bookmark @yeka 's awesome Soon-o-meter

https://whensoontm.com/

2 Likes

Hey mate, so I just threw together 2 ā€œQuick startā€ guides to set up a PM3 with you in mind.

Amalā€™s is very thorough with a lot of info, even if your first language was English, it is a lot to take in.

So I ā€œdumbedā€ his down, and I made 2 versions

This one is a Step by step without the background info or explanations as to what and why you are doing it ( I think this might be a good one for you to try )
I wrote it as I did a clean build myself , so if you are on Windows 10 :crossed_fingers: you should be able to follow it step by Step

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/handy-dandy-tips-and-tricks/13041/14?u=pilgrimsmaster

I did another that basically has just the commands, so super simple ( IF everything works as it should )

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/handy-dandy-tips-and-tricks/13041/15?u=pilgrimsmaster

I would be keen to hear your thoughts if you try it

Good luck

Of course, if you get stuck, just askā€¦

1 Like

Heads up if anyone is interested, Iā€™ll be installing my Titan in -P0 tonight live on the discord 10pmish cst

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be checking IDs at the bar, might get some weird looks from the customers while Iā€™m watching your install XD

1 Like

And recorded to share later and elsewhere?

1 Like

I had planned to but forgot :sweat_smile:
Kinda glad though it wouldā€™ve been slightly embarrassing

Ok, back!! =P
(yeah, I was missing my computer)

Sorry it has been so long that the topic kinda died and I donā€™t want to necrobump. >.<
But I did promise I would finish the reply to @Coma!

It is real. Just as muchh real as the harm it causes! Exactly why it needs to be abolished. :wink:

It only makes so itā€™s actually unnecessary.

We make them be important only because we make gender into an overly important thing.
And again, the only thing that comes from tese constructs, just like from gender, is pain and suffering.

You donā€™t need any of those words to feel attracted to someone. You just do.
But as soon as we ave those constructs, we create a whole tangle mess:

If you want to Identify as heterossexual, you can never feel any attraction for someone of the opposite gender. So what happens when you happen to feel attracted by someone and figure out that itā€™s a same gender person?
Thatā€™s the birth of homophobia right there.

What if a heterossexual guy starts to flirt with the cute girl on the bar just to figure out sheā€™s a transgender? Transphobia right there.

These terms are all too tied up to gender and outgrew their purpose.
They were usefull in a ā€œsimpler society, where men were manly and women were delicate flowersā€, so they conveyed a lot of meaning in a few words.

But in modern daysā€¦ these words literally mean nothing.
To convey your sexual orientation you must use at least a dozen words now, least we wonā€™t know whhat you really mean. (i.e. the use of such outdated descriptors causes more confusion than clarity)

So both the constructs behind those words, just as much as the words themselves, should be abolished to reduce confusion and suffering.

In a perfect society I might agree here. I do love differences, uniqueness, creativityā€¦

But our society ostracises everything that is different. Even the outcasts tend to isolate the differences instead of embracing it. ā€œyou like Iron maiden? then youā€™re not a metalhead. Maiden is soooo basic. Yadda, yadda, yaddaā€

Sometimes I thinkā€¦ An ideal place is one where everyone is unique. everyone is different. but then, if everyone is different, then no one is different anymore. just like ā€œin a land of giants, no one is tall anymoreā€

Soā€¦ yeah, I do get that point, I like it, but question it out of the philosophic space.

A very good point.
Iā€™m also a strong advocate of acidic humour. It allows you to get in touch with things you need to but are too noxious/harmful.
But it does require someone to be strong and secure about itself wen it touches your own dark topics.
So I totally get it why people would feel offended and hurt as well by humour used on delicate topics (then I kinda pitty them for being that fragile/hurt and that only makes things worse) >.<

Hehā€¦ Not any different to me. XD
Got literally dragged out of te computer 'till now! >.<

1 Like

Remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.

3 Likes

Insert dumb NFT joke here.

3 Likes