The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Iā€™dā€¦kind ofā€¦. Love to see a ā€œthey all
Suckā€ option on the ballotā€¦ and if enough votes anyone on the ballot is removed from running and the election is held again

ā€¦but I also donā€™t want to deal with any more elections that I have to

Thereā€™s always 3rd party, not that it has a realistic chanceā€¦ also the last couple looked half decent until it got to the wire then they both shit themselvesā€¦ sigh

Wait, some countries donā€™t have that option!?

Well, if youā€™re not going to vote out of disgust, voting for a candidate who doesnā€™t have a chance would cause no harm.

1 Like

Apparently Alaska is going to a ranked final four format. With no primaries as I understand it.

In theory it breaks the cycle of being presented only the most polar extreme choices. Itā€™ll be interesting to see in the next cycle.

Thank you!

there is a lot of stuff going on in my life so i dont really have a free head to setup my proxmark but if im ready for it i will get back to your guide :slight_smile:

yesterday i started getting experience with uv tattoo ink and did some trash tattoos.

i cant wait to see how they turn out when healed

also discord deleted my account which still pisses me offā€¦

4 Likes

In some countries, that is the null option, actually.

one of the most common processes:

• blank votes go towards the candidate with majority of actual votes
  • Null votes go to no one
  • If no candidate reaches X% of votes, the ellection is cancelled and a new one must be held where none of the previous candidates are allowed to participate.

Some countries have modified this principle, others removed it completelyā€¦ but most democracies have/had a mechanism just like that one. And itā€™s built around the null vote.

Hence why candidates demonise the null vote so much and spread so much misinformation about it: they are terrified the masses might learn how it actually works.

1 Like

Final BVP update:

I finally got around to buying it itā€™s own domain, so thereā€™s a new link for those still following along:

https://bearsvspenguins.com

4 Likes

I voted for bears.

1 Like

But Penguins have air superiority!!

2 Likes

I would appreciate an elaboration on that pointā€¦

1 Like

Just like other birds, and also children, Penguins can fly!

I mean...

If thrown hard enough, that is.

3 Likes

Time for the bears to build trebuchetsā€¦

Also, mind if I add that to the arguments page for the Penguin team?

2 Likes

Go for it!! XD

1 Like

I shared it on Facebook.

There needs to be an epic picture that shows. Idk enough about it to know what you need, so here is a pic.

2 Likes

Iā€™m working on a poorly made gif of a poorly drawn penguin smacking a poorly drawn bear with a mallet for the 404 page, that outta work

1 Like

Modern art:

6 Likes

That is beautiful.

2 Likes

Has anyone taken an EMT course? Iā€™m debating on switching up careers, again, to becoming a paramedic. Iā€™ve got a few questions about being a student. Would love to to DM the questions and talk through parts of EMT school. Also if someone works for a 3 letter agency, Iā€™ve got questions about medic careers and requirements within those agencies. Info is somewhat sparse on that from what I can find with my google-fu skills.

A friend of mine just finished school for it, I think he was going for paramedic not just emt, If you want I can put you in touch with him

2 Likes

That would be awesome! Iā€™m planning on EMT to get on an ambulance, and if I like it, then start paramedic school. Both are offered by a good medical school just north of me with the same instructors. And I know EMT can be great or awful depending on employer and location, but Iā€™m more worried about if I have the mental fortitude to poke people or perform under the pressure of affecting someoneā€™s life even if Itā€™s not a life or death situation. I think I do and can based off of other jobs Iā€™ve worked, but it was under the pressure of millions of dollars at stake, not someoneā€™s life or well being. Two completely different things and Iā€™d rather dip my toes in with EMT before going to Paramedic school. And I know I donā€™t get to poke people as an EMT, but itā€™ll help let me guage myself.

1 Like

I enjoy the engagement within this community. Itā€™s quite friendly and joyful.

5 Likes