The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

yay :birthday:

9 Likes

leslie-knope

Congrats!!!

Looks like youā€™re lucky number 16.

4 Likes

Congratulations. I wonder how long I have to go.

1 Like

over the past yearā€¦

Hopefully you havenā€™t missed any days

I guess we will find out in a fortnight. :unicorn_good_luck:

3 Likes

TIL why Molotov cocktails are effective against tanks and vehicles. The burning payload finds itā€™s way into the vehicle through various cracks and crevices, often finding grease and oil and other combustibles, turning it into an oven. Apparently the average 1998 Toyota Corolla has better rubber seals around doors and windows than a modern tank.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t it sad when a 24 year old Toyota is more reliable and safer than a tank?

2 Likes

The lesson here kids, is donā€™t post pictures of your keys on the internetā€¦people will steal your shit

o1E_zl

Wtf is Ukraine using 1780s lock tech for? Photos on the internetā€¦ Iā€™d be more worried about coat hangers.

Probably depends on the tank, aswell as how much regard itā€™s designers had for its occupants

Yea I noticed they look like lever locks

1 Like

Modern lever locks can be very secure. If they are built properly.

You may notice that those appear to be double sided lever locks.

I also suspect that they have bigger things to worry about than someone copying their keys and breaking into their house. Like someone launching a missile at it.

1 Like

Haha, well I take it from the comments, that nobody got my jokeā€¦

The personā€™s arm caught on fire throwing a Molotov cocktail at a tank and I pointed out the keys were a security issueā€¦

Now I am explaining the joke

images

:rofl:

4 Likes

received_371819057889840

Apparently you didnā€™t get our meta joke. We know you all too well.

3 Likes

Waitā€¦ no oneā€¦ okay here we go:
Happy Pi Day!

6 Likes

Still 3.13 hereā€¦ for another 5 mins anyway

2 Likes

Well not anybody from a country that express their dates logicallyā€¦aka everybody except the US

@yeka I am disappointed :wink:

But

Happy Birthday this guy

images (49) (30)

2 Likes

Do you plan things based on months more than days? That sounds tedious

Can we stop this? We all know 2022-03-14 is the only correct way to write dates.

5 Likes

this is how i write them in file names and the likeā€¦ and i aggressively use metric when talking to people about measurementsā€¦ though yesterday I said ā€œone centimeterā€ to a Canadian and they were like ā€œoh soā€¦ likeā€¦ thatā€™s close to half an inch right?ā€ and I was like wtf dude.

7 Likes
3 Likes