The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yes we canā€¦ but he did apologise :arrow_up:

2 Likes

Are you guys excited for the app on iOS reply yes or no

@Pilgrimsmaster wanna toss this in with the other anti derailment

@hectorhensler
Iā€™m not sure if you are aware or not, there are only a couple hundred of us, this isnā€™t like YouTube

Most of us see every repetitive post you make on this subject, and the more you post about it the more annoying it gets

I personally donā€™t want to see you get banned, but you need to chill out a bit

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I just want their opinion I do not want to cause a problem OK

Then take some free advice, donā€™t keep asking
Itā€™s fine to be excited

Youā€™ve already gotten all the information your going to get, itā€™s not ready yet, it will be ready when itā€™s ready

I would suggest listening a lot more than asking

READ, and use the search function

1 Like

OK I will stop

Yes I do and did and done :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Ok I will research I will stop asking

Okay, now Iā€™m getting a bit worried: the forum says 2155 registered users. Do I deduce Amalā€™s mind control rig also has a kill switch? Those who displease him get zapped out of existence, and thereā€™s only 200 of us left?

Hmmā€¦ We good Amal, yes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Does he mean VivoKey users?

Might mean active users.

A user could have registered and never posted or visited the forum after. Probably a night of interest that faded in the morning or something similar.

Only Amal knows. He has the sales figures. If heā€™s sold 2155 implants, thenā€¦ heā€™s ā€œinactivatedā€ about 1955 of them.

Or maybe the survivors are the ones with IAR implants: there are a few of us with non-DT chips, and he doesnā€™t have the IAR mind control machineā€™s broadcast frequency. Mwahaha! Foiled!

1 Like

Maybe not mind control, but how is that Ricin laced d :doughnut:NExT going for ya?

1 Like

Iā€™m not dead yet. Iā€™m fighting back like a frigginā€™ Litvinenko on steroids man. And Iā€™m winning by the looks of it. Foiled again!

1 Like

uceVND7

5 Likes

I have added the 3 of you @Devilclarke @Equipter and @anon3825968 but discord has a limit of 10 @names per post, so you are all @ WithSpaceā€¦

Iā€™d just like to point out begging strangers for money is not ā€œearningā€ money. Itā€™s crazy the mentality that has taken over that when you need something you expect the world to provide it for you without doing anything in return.

1 Like