The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

9 Likes

Ahaha - thanks, you brightened up my mood again! Unicorn enrage inc! :rofl:

4 Likes

Amen to that sister.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not the best at a lot, but Iā€™m pretty good at making people laugh

3 Likes

Definitely not going to get a you banned. Iā€™m not an admin on the forum or the discord. Iā€™m not employed by DT, I just help out with some of the technical stuff because I want to see this technology grow and become more popular, and hopefully this community along with it.

I just commented that Rosco repeatedly asking to see the rest of your chest every time you post about it is very cringe. Thatā€™s just my opinion and Iā€™m free to say it and Iā€™ll say it again. Honestly I brought it up in another channel because I wasnā€™t trying to start shit on the forum. I certainly donā€™t think Iā€™ve driven anyone away, and I know for a fact people have been driven away by exactly the kind of behavior I was cringing at.

Iā€™ve been trying to be civil, so we can have some good conversations about interesting topics (and I think we have). Iā€™m not being an asshole to you intentionally, and if I have been then Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™ll keep it in mind for the future.

2 Likes

So yeah, you talk bad about others (and not just Rosco, but also Pilgrim and me etc.) on a different platform, where at least several of those are not active at all and, thus, canā€™t react. You misquote or intentionally mis-interpret stuff - like me favouring ā€œtraditional womenā€™s rolesā€ and such - without giving me the chance to correct it. Itā€™s funny how you even try to put that up as ā€œtrying to be civilā€ here. Others would just call that kind of behaviour hypocritical.

2 Likes

This is why Iā€™ve decided to idle in the Discord, so I have a front row seat when people talk behind my back for a change.

3 Likes

Respect for being able to do that without getting stomach ulcersā€¦

2 Likes

Well I only record it and grep the logs. Iā€™m not actually reading anything. I value my sanity.

2 Likes

As I have been told I look like a pirate recentlyā€¦

Being a pirateā€¦

4 Likes

@zwack the diffusing distracting Pirate
:pirate:
Hey Jake, Did you know that emoji has been in the emoji library for AAAGGGEEESSSS ?

2 Likes

I was unawares, and remain unaware as to an emoji library lol

:start typing
you never know what you may findā€¦or you can cheat and click on the emoji icon above ( when you are writing a post) and scroll to the bottom

1 Like

:amal: :unicorn_anger: :rfid_hadouken:

This is fantastic news

:hamster_emoji_gif:

2 Likes

I continue to not understand companies and their access control systems. My new job uses HID iClass cards and readers, but the iClass is disabled. Wtf? I mean it bodes well for me because I can just use my trusty flexEM but just why?

4 Likes

Walking into this thread like

9 Likes

That happens to be a place where I hang out and has people who know the players. Itā€™s only sensible that I would bring it up there. Last time I brought it up here I was shut down, just like youā€™re doing now. I was trying to follow your wishes about letting you handle things for yourself. So I took it elsewhere. Iā€™m trying to survive on the forum but I needed an outlet. ffs

This is some serious vitriol over something so minor. It sure seems like you want me to just shut up and be well behaved in my corner. If I had brought it up here it wouldnā€™t have been productive. I would have, I wasnā€™t doing it ā€œbehind your backā€ so that you wouldnā€™t see it. pilgrim is an admin on the discord afaik and I know rosco is lurking.

4 Likes

@Coma and @satur9

You both have some good points. Misunderstandings happen too. I personally, donā€™t think either of you did anything wrong.

Can we at this point agree that @Satur9 was not trying to upset anyone, and that they find the requests to see @Comaā€™s breasts makes them cringe. They also respect @Comaā€™s desire to handle it themselves. (Although I donā€™t think that extends to @anon3825968ā€™s desire to handle themā€¦ :smirk: )

Conversely, @Coma doesnā€™t have an issue with it, and can handle it themselves.

Now, can we get back to our regular derailment and start discussing owlā€™s legs?

6 Likes

When I was in school, kids who trash-talked other students in the bathroom or in a remote corner of the playground got their noses bloodied. Thatā€™s what you are: a gossiping blabbermouth. And the only reason I didnā€™t bloody your goddamn nose is because youā€™re comfortably hiding at the other end of the internet.

I have no issues with your gender preferences - or lack thereof - or you insistence on proselytizing your weird beliefs until everybody gets dizzy. To each his own. Iā€™m totally cool with that. I donā€™t agree, but itā€™s not my problem.

What I canā€™t stand is people who talk smooth talk in public, pretending to be a reasonable, well-rounded and accommodating adult, and dump on others in private like nasty schoolboys. It doesnā€™t matter what venue you choose to dump on people: when said people find out, they get mad.

Someone probably forgot to explain to you how an upstanding, honorable person should behave when you were a kid. You sicken me.

And in case there was any confusion, the same goes for your little Discord buddies whose names I shanā€™t name, because I believe unlike you, theyā€™re kids who are being misled into behaving poorly by you and they may not be completely responsible for what they say or do.

1 Like

Iā€™ll apologize and try to make amends with Coma because I give a shit about her wellbeing. I donā€™t have the emotional energy to deal with you though. Iā€™ll just say:

• threatening violence
  • calling me dishonorable
  • patronizing everyone involved

You just donā€™t like me, and thereā€™s nothing I could say or do that would change that now, and I donā€™t care to try.

Please donā€™t use your internet powers to hurt me or my family because youā€™re bitter about something.

2 Likes