The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Same here, these goobers have this place locked down, you need an access card for EVERYTHING throughout your day, yet the only security they use of it can be readily replicated.

1 Like

Here’s everything I said cross-posted to the forum in case anyone is wondering why I’m getting pounced on. I stand by it and I’d say it again. It’s not a huge thing, and if you review the post history on the forum I think you’ll see that it’s not too far off.

It’s almost like this has happened before :thinking:

1 Like

Oh we’re posting screenshots are we?

How about this one:

Or this one:

All that trash-talk unbeknownst to the recipient of course.

Yeah, you’re a real class act.

Notice how I, for all the comtempt I have for you, don’t go around talking behind your back.

1 Like

But anyway, enough of this. Poor Amal probably doesn’t need any of this nonsense on his forum.

2 Likes

He says as it is knownst to him in a public channel.

If I posted here what good would that do? You’d just “bloody my nose” either way heads you win tails I lose. You’ve functionally driven me away just like the others. Only I’m tethered here, because it’s the best way for me to do biohacking. Can’t even engage socially because you’ll fuckin bite my head off again.

Honey, we don’t need to fight. It won’t get us anywhere. Let’s just agree we’re both imperfect assholes and go about our day.

4 Likes

Just shut your fucking trap and stop talking garbage behind my back and I’ll happily retreat into obscurity, which I was happily doing until you started yacking again.

SHUT
UP

1 Like

᎔’˥˥ ÊČá”˜Ëąá”— ᔍᔒ ʰᶊᔈᔉ ᶊⁿ ᔐʞ á¶œá”’Êłâżá”‰Êł ᔃⁿᔈ ᔈᔒ ᔐʞ Ê·á”’Êłá” ᎔ á”á”˜á”‰ËąËą. Ê·á”’á”˜ËĄá”ˆâżá”— Ê·á”ƒâżá”— á”—á”’ á”˜á”–Ëąá”‰á”— ᔗʰᔉ á”ƒâżá”ÊłÊž ᔐᔃⁿ á”ƒá”á”ƒá¶Šâż

1 Like

I know I’m relatively new, but this doesn’t look good with the influx of new members here and on the Discord server. Neither side has the moral high ground. We aren’t playing by high school playground rules. Let’s keep the chat civil.

7 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

Funnily enough, about 2 weeks ago, I learnt that the Morepork (native Owl to NZ and Tasmania)

has the typical 4 Talons, but unusually, rather than a three forward one rear, they are two and two

Similar to the Osprey in this picture

Why is it called a More-Pork I hear you ask, well you tell me

2 Likes

Because it’s asking people to BBQ more pork for them?

2 Likes

I believe the term is Zygodactyl. Parrots are like that too.

I assume they were named after Terry Pratchett. :laughing:

2 Likes

I believe you are correct good Sir

Just like crackers below

Polly, as in Polly wants a cracker
Not to be confused with
Polydactyly

banjo-deliverance

which is the opposite of oligodactyly ( I didn’t know this one, I had to look it up )

1 Like

Literally!! I won’t be too specific but I work for a government funded Mental Institution. Why is it not more secure? Cloned badge in literal minutes. Could easily sniff a higher level badge and be a problem should I ever cease employment. (Not that I plan to because I want that pension)
Edited to use an emoji
:vault_boy_fu:

4 Likes

Seriously you don’t understand,

Our “guards” at work at the fucking WORST
You have no idea how tempting it is to sniff one of their badges and use their badge for the next year if I wanted

I’ve literally made a game out of pointing out how bad they are
. I’ve “stolen” product in front of them
(Product I actually paid for, receipt and all
 but I made it a point to actively NOT reveal to anyone I paid
 and hide the invoice
 and walk out carrying product in front of their face at eye level

They make it an extreme point that badges must be returned
 which means they likely aren’t deactivating credentials in a timely manner

If I ever get terminated, I want to “give them my badge” and then badge back in using either my credential in my implant, or someone else’s

Just to grab something out of the fridge or something mundane, but just to fuck with them lol

4 Likes

Better yet, return 12 identical badges and let’em freak.

Oh, I think there’s a few in my car too, I’ll mail them in next week.

4 Likes

There’s a security booth that presumably uses a different tier credential

I’d love to badge into it and give no explaination

3 Likes

Crackers is a scarlet macaw
 We no longer have one of those. We have a blue and gold macaw and a third generation hybrid. (Plus a severe macaw)

This isn’t going to do anything for the pirate rumours is it?

1 Like

Arrr, your secret is safe with me Red Beard
I mean @Zwack

3 Likes

Umm, that is not a scarlet macaw, That is a green wing macaw.

Im doing my best to cover the rumours, You have to work WITH me, Not AGAINST me
 Maybe we should change this conversation to something else, like, maybe :thinking: Prosthetics

1 Like