anyone watch the new season of Ghost in the Shell:SAC_2045?
Iām not sure how I feel about the endingā¦
but to be honest the storyline has always been hit or miss for me⦠its 70% just an excuse for me to oogle cyberpunk future techā¦
I donāt think spoilers, but just in case
those American Empire SEAL suits ( maybe suits? it wasnāt clear if they were exo suits or fully robotic⦠but either way fucking sweet)
did Ghost in the shell ever explain why a cyber brain canāt be replanted in regards to purin? she didnāt seem to get shot in the headā¦
and we saw that Boma had his brain yanked the fuck out⦠but he was ārecoveringā after the double think
feels like there should be some altered carbon aspect
The pure active, seems pretty decent, promises to be very healthy and I think it looks nice.
Costs about the same as the backforce pro, so I just pulled the trigger after⦠I donāt even wanna know how many hours of searching for a chair.
20h actual searching minimum and a lot of being distracted by unrelated reviews from the YT channels reviewing the chair I looked atā¦
I tested a lot of chairs in stores too, but they donāt sell good chairs here
Definitely looks nice, yeah, and I guess it comes with all the advantages the backforce has as well (given itās the same manufacturer). If it arrives, please share some pics and infos about how comfortable it is
First of all, I only have to do it 62 more times, and it takes less than a minute. I guarantee you Iād spend more than 62 minutes figuring out how to upload an image to Discourse programmatically. Itās a dynamic Javascript blob, I aināt messing with that.
Secondly, it marks days to something personal. I want to do it by hand.
Iād rather French-kiss a skunk than script stuff on the intarweb. Iām an embedded systems engineer, not a web developer.
Here I just fire up Gimp every day, modify a dumb image, save it back, upload it here and thatās all there is to it. Iād have to do that for over a year to consider scripting it. Thatās how much I hate Javascript.
Also, like I says, doing it myself reminds me every day of what Iām doing it for. Itās like my little digital advent calendar sort of thing. I like that
Thatās different. More like covering yourself in DEET to ward off mosquitoes. You canāt will mosquitoes away and theyāll never stop because theyāre fucking mosquitoes. So while Iād rather not use chemicals on my skin, itās better than the unending nagging.
I would venture to give 2 weeks of my life with the monsters we have in Florida. Them things are everywhere, and it doesnāt help that every 2 feet your walking into a pond or lake.
I live near the polar circle. You donāt know what mosquitoes are if you havenāt found yourself in the thick of a mosquito cloud in Lapland. When I go fishing there at the end of summer, I literally wear a net around a broad rimmed hat over my head and shoulders like beekeepers.
Worst is, there are two types of mosquitoes around here: small, fast, ultra-aggressive and super painful in spring, and big slow, slightly less aggressive and less painful in the summer, but can bite through thick clothing and hair, and leave you with a rather large bump.
I have a friend who came down from the UK to visit family and she texted me asking how to keep away the mosquitos. She left the dang windows cracked for fresh air at night! She was basically a steak dinner for those damn things. I guess her windows didnāt have a screen.