The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I really want to look like this:

I donā€™t know if the normies will start to ask me if itā€™s a cosplay or something but I donā€™t careā€¦

7 Likes

Tri-nicorn Hardstyle Cyber Goth

2 Likes

Briareos

from Appleseed anime

5 Likes

This is what Iā€™m going for.

Amazing cybernetic abilities, zero tells.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s somehow very fitting :wink:

Heā€™s one of my favorite characters for that matter. Iā€™d still go for something slightly more boxy and forgo wearing clothes.

But anyways, when will the xBriareos body become available?

This is what Iā€™d settle for

3 Likes

You guys all have big dreams,
I just want my hand to light up when I share my numberā€¦

when flexNT2 ):

6 Likes

Thingamabobs? Iā€™ve got twenty. But I want moreā€¦ Things that blink, things that charge when theyā€™re out in the sun. Wish I could be- ā€¦part of that world.

2 Likes

XSIID fits that role?

2 Likes

I mean does your hand really light up when no one sees it because itā€™s under a phone?

3 Likes

If your hand lights up in a forestā€¦

6 Likes

Itā€™s quite visable from iPhones due to top coil

1 Like

Is that master chief

Itā€™s E3N! And future meā€¦

ohā€¦ then itā€™s actually even more interesting knowing the intended OS also has that issue!

Tx!

First of all, glad to see you back!!

Thenā€¦

That is the best comment possible!! :rofl:

Nah, seriously, the older I get, the more I find out the best goths are the non-goth-gothsā€¦
It always startled me, though, how wide was the goth subculture (from vamp to cyber, with hundreds of sub-subgenres), but at the same time each city, or even each neighbourhood, would be so closed up in a single viewpoint from a single ramification, and brand everything else as ā€œnot-true gothā€ā€¦
And where I grew up Cybergoth was the most shunned of genres tooā€¦ :disappointed:

To the point I feel a lot of the nice people I always thought I would meet through that identification, I actually meet through something else insteadā€¦

That is an astonishing feeling indeed!! :star_struck:

My flex DF2 + LED Nail is still going strong. and I do stress my hand a lot (Climbing, airsoft, etc)
So maybe thatā€™s something to look upon?

5 Likes

Thanks - glad to find some time to be back again :wink:

Yep, from my experience, the goth subculture hates itself with a passion - well, at least everyone hates every other part of that subculture thatā€™s not the same tiny niche they feel comfortable in. I frequently visited the biggest goth-/wave-/whatever festival in Germany, the Wave Gotik Treffen, and it was so funny to see - people in victorian ballgowns, people in fantasy-/middle-ages-clothes, cybers, wavers, punk, fetish, neofolk, EBMā€¦ all those different people met, ultimately had a good time, but still kinda looked down on each other. So stupidā€¦ I kinda felt ā€œat homeā€ there, simply because I wasnā€™t the only freak on the street, but it wasnā€™t really that ā€œweā€™re all just a big familyā€-feeling the organisers always tried to evoke.
Now Iā€™ve visited a big hardstyle festival in the Netherlands for some times, and while I stick out like hell there, everyone is sooo cool and friendly and positive. Nobody really cares about how you look there, and if you do something special (maybe full-on cyber dress, maybe things like running around as an inflatable T-Rexā€¦), people just smile at you and give you an occasional high five.

6 Likes

If @Pilgrimsmaster was a human:

tumblr_o4pz3wxZ6p1qkpt3so2_500

4 Likes

think that sums it up to perfection! :sweat_smile:

I love WGT!!
Will probably be there next year with some friends from Norway, Mexico and Germany.

But totally get what you meanā€¦
Even the sectioning into ā€œthis square is for Steampunks, that other one is for Victorians. this venue for goth-punks. this is for Synth. Cybergoths fuck off. yaddayaddaā€ is kinda offputtingā€¦ =/

Gets to the ridiculous point that some venues charge you a separate ticket! Think last time it was Grausame Tƶchter that I had to pay extra to see, because it was happening at the fem-punk-goth venue (not to be confused with the punk-goth venue, which was also charging itā€™s own tickets) :sweat_smile:

But I did met some of my closest friends there anyway! :grin: