The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I HAD to like this,

Archer probably my favourite TV series
Pam probably my favourite character

4 Likes

I knew it would draw you out lol :wink:

It did not auto play for me on OnePlus 9 with Chrome, had to hit play. It definitely is a good def video though lol

Yea seems like it doesnā€™t like chrome

1 Like

Well then, we should active plan D and protest Chrome, get them taken down, and force everyone to use Firefox?

2 Likes

Worked on my Galaxy S21+ on Firefox

I never verbalized ( wellā€¦ typed into words online like)

But itā€™s a shame your username isnā€™t ā€œIce Bearā€

I automatically read all of your comments in Ice bears voice

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Partially due to the fact my original pfp was Pikachu. I typically change it based on my Twitter pfp

1 Like

2 Likes

(Also random update on the laptop for school thing. Iā€™m getting a chromebook šŸ„²)

1 Like

But hey, whereā€™s the fun in that, right? :wink:

I mean, both would be great projects, but if you can make your life harder, why not??
It always pays off in the end! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In all honesty, Iā€™m surprised that @NoUsersLefft doesnā€™t have a robot or AI themed avatar to match his username.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. now that you pointed it out it does makes senseā€¦

But Iā€™ve always read that username as from my old g-mails ā€œNoUsernamesAvailableā€ and ā€œN.Username.Attemptsā€, which steemed from sheer frustration after spending over an hour attempting to create an account but every single username I tried had been taken already or would not be accepted by the system.

3 Likes

This. This was the origin lol. I had gone through every username I typically use when creating my Playstation account, and then so was the correct spelling NoUsersLeft so I added the f and then boom thatā€™s just been my username on many things since :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Just got X-rays of my knee. If only I had messed up my hands instead XD
The whole time I wanted to try and sneak my hand down by my knee like Micheal with his foot in the MRI machine haha

2 Likes

Thought the non Americans might want to see this.

Iā€™ve heard a number of times where people visiting the U.S.A. were befuddled by the way prices on store shelves never include the tax. This is how the local grocery store works.

Soā€¦
If you buy 18.00 dollars worth of groceries, then the cost is 18.00+10% = 19.80 dollars, plus 10% tax = 21.78 dollars.

Now I just kind of mentally factor that in when Iā€™m shopping, but itā€™s amazing how many people think theyā€™re getting a great deal. First, the whole ā€œCostā€ thing could include all sorts of overhead too. Second 10% profit in a business is good money. Most food based businesses are doing great around 3%.

3 Likes

Great info, thanks.
And then you throw in tipping for when there are services renderedā€¦

Crazy idea here.

Show the ACTUAL price you pay as a customer.
Then break down the Tax on the receipt.
Unless you are claiming the Tax back nobody gives a fuck.

Then, stop the profiteering, Donā€™t make your workers rely on Tips just to get by. Just pay them a fair wage, THEN reward ACTUAL good service rather than it being expected for any service.

I hate it when things are put through the complicator for no good reason.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s how itā€™s being done in Europe. The price displayed in the shelves is the price you pay at the register.

5 Likes

And most of the other countries I have traveled to.

Then there are countries that still barter.
A suggested price, (if there even is one) to start negotiations
The price you pay (you are happy with)
The price they sell (they are happy with)

5 Likes

Those who have been asking about when the xM1 would be back in stock: just noticed that it available now.

Figured Iā€™d mention it since I know there were at least a couple of folks who were asking. @ZeroOne @gyyyq

5 Likes