The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

You know how bad I want the shoes with a wheel in them? Heelys? Not in my size.

Me too, I crash a Lot snowboarding

Itā€™s all good though. Feels good being the next step of evolution. With my height comes and extra set of ribs.

2 Likes

Damn. Iā€™ve had to buy all my extra bones and even then they just have to hang out in the bone bucket.

Iā€™ve always managed to crash on wheely shoes. Like I can ride my EUC just fine. My balance is great. But wheely shoes just donā€™t work for me.

Limb lengthening is a thing. But make sure to get a really good surgeon if you ever decide to go that route.

NGL, Iā€™m tall enough but the idea of getting even more metal implanted is temptingā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s apparently very painful for a long time, and you can have problems later. Is it worth it?

Happy to be 6 feet 2. Though it can also be a problem sometimes.

Ceiling fans.

Iā€™m 6ā€™2" too, so itā€™s not like Iā€™m constantly getting wacked. BUT, if you ever run into one thatā€™s hanging a little low, itā€™ll definitely leave memories.

1 Like

My problem is more with transportation. Not enough space for the legs.

2 Likes

I agree but I reckon you can pretty much say that now for anyone over 5ft. Bloody airlines. 14 to 15 hours in a seat which you wouldnā€™t put a caged Chook in!

Donā€™t forget about those chairs that are too lowā€¦

Iā€™m happy with my height but still think that modern lengthening implants are kinda awesome.

5ā€™4" šŸ™‹šŸ¼

Donā€™t wear childrenā€™s shoes though.

Some of them up to size 15M. So unless you wear clown shoesā€¦

3 Likes

Lucky. Lol. I was looking at military surplus boots for a Larp I was joining and bought 3 Extra Wide. Fit perfect. RIP. Duck feet, have I.

1 Like

Iā€™ve idly considered it but the problem I have is that then the rest of your body ends up out of proportion. I have a long torso so I could probably get away with an inch or two, but then my arms would be weirdly short in relation to everything else.

So in the end, not worth it, IMO.

1 Like

5ā€™9" and I run into problems being too short and too tall on a regular basis at work lol
Now Iā€™m debating on Heelys for my next pair of shoes. Might give me an extra inch on height too! Lol

3 Likes

Last I looked, (6 years ago when I was limber)

They only sold to 12.

I wear a 13 or 14 depending on brand.

Anyone watch the F1 race today?

who would have thought the Mexican Minister of Defense wouldā€™ve held on so long, or build a 6.5 second gap to Leclerc in the last few laps? Sorry for the interuotion, Iā€™ll go back to jamming out now :musical_note: Checo Perez :musical_note: Checo Perez - YouTube

The delay meant I could only watch the first 5ish laps :sob:

Well the race results for 1st and 2nd arenā€™t settled yet, always gotta have drama in F1 lol

71d2a1b3b22741bd3f104c7ecf16dced

3 Likes

Looks like heā€™s running from Roscoe P. Coletrane.

1 Like

The often wished for, but rarely found, F1 4x4

3 Likes