The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Logitech G makes a few models IIRC. I also know someone who uses a Nintendo Switch controller but I don’t know if it requires extra software or something.

1 Like

I personally use an Xbox one wireless controller but it can also be used with USB C if you prefer wired over a Bluetooth connection

Xbox Core Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable – Carbon Black https://a.co/d/3xE2SIs

Power A also makes imo some of the best aftermarket wired Xbox one controllers

4 Likes

Interesting. Does it need to be fiddled with to get it working a PC or is it plug and play?

Might just pick one up in a day or two.

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure about Linux but if you’re using windows yes it’s natively supported can test on Linux if you need me to lol
(Nvm I just reread what I replied to)

1 Like

Are we not going to address the new DT club badge? :smile:

5 Likes

Ditto, only I use the official wireless controller adapter since my PC lacks Bluetooth. Couldn’t be easy to set up, just plug and play. The beauty of using Microsoft products together I guess.

2 Likes

papa elon teach me well :slight_smile:

13 Likes

:robot_gundam:

2 Likes

Fixed it for ya

4 Likes

elon-musk-dance

4 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Feel the feels i do when i see Futurama.

waiting-futurama

Seymore, the best dog ever.

I can’t, NOT think of him when i see amy Futurama stuff.

7 Likes

How dare you bring this up. :sob:

6 Likes

Remember the second time futurama hit you with that during the time travel movie?

Double ouch

5 Likes

12bd3547-6596-4eca-b1d0-03acf9bf7f0b_text

6 Likes

What’s the kN rating on those?

2 Likes

6 Likes

The post on Thingiverse said 20kN iirc. I went higher on the infill to hopefully add strength and durability, but I’m definitely not using them at height, at least not yet. Going to use them for organizing my gear after I get down from the tower. Might use them with my tool tethers after I test them out. Thinking about sending them to our safety guys and see if they’ll test it. They buy a lot of gear and test it with constant weight and shock loads before they buy us new stuff.

2 Likes

That’s where the devil is,

And layer adhesion issues if you have a humidity spike, or a cold draft hit a room

I’d probably print hotter and slower, with less cooling to get a bit better layer adhesion

Orientation is going to make a big difference, along with material… I’ve put SOME pla up to surprising forces (pew pew), and it held good… but when pla decides to fail it fails completely and shatters

Petg or even nylon if you wanna get crazy will be a little more forgiving and fail slower

3 Likes