The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Oh no, for sure. I have similar agreements with family and friends. Definitely the way to go if you really need to watch a certain exclusive show.

I also helps that I have a Best Buy credit card that I use quite often and accumulate points that get me gift certificates. I use them often times to buy movies that have been on my list for a while or Iā€™d like to truly appreciate in 4K/UHD.

2 Likes

I WAS looking into a 4k chromecast with google tv just nowā€¦
I was thinking just force feeding the content via hdmi might be a solution and bypassing the tvs system

But apparently google tv doesnā€™t support 4k from certain things, when itā€™s available in the same app on a different device

Ughā€¦ either support it or donā€™tā€¦ this mix and match Russian roulette resolution is asinine

1 Like

:eyes: there are other, better ways :pirate:

2 Likes

If you own the physical media then its at least more of a grey area. You wonā€™t get caught as long as you arenā€™t sharing or selling the media out on the interwebs.

2 Likes

they havenā€™t gotten many replyā€™s so i thought maybe someone of you can help.

1 Like

6 Likes

Wellā€¦

1 Like

If anyone is playing Pokemon Scarlet/Violet, i have the Scarlet version

If you ever want to trade or anything, hit me up.

3 Likes

Was on Tinder. Saw a girl who had an interest in biohacking. Probably not a good match, but I thought Iā€™d send a message, see if she was into supplements or hardware / tech. Basically only wanted to say hi. Just unusual to find anyone else ā€œin the wildā€ so to speak. Accidently refreshed the page and now sheā€™s gone. I imagine sheā€™ll pop back up sooner or later. Tinder recycles alot that way.

Anywho, if any ladies on here are on Tinder in the Arkansas area with a profile that mentions biohacking, HI! :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Will definitely hit you up once I have it on switch. Just isnā€™t the same playing on a desktop :smile:

2 Likes

Climbed my first self supporter. Think I was working around 240 feet/73 meters. Had to do some weatherproofing for the power connections on the radios as well as rotate the structures the antennas are mounted on. The tool we use to aim the antennas in the right direction uses 2 GPS antennas and a bunch of tilt sensors. Itā€™s pretty cool! I was told that magnets and microwave antennas near by can mess with the readings thoughā€¦so I might not be using it too much with my xG3s in my hands lol

10 Likes

Dangit, I missed it, what the heck is the point of a calendar reminder if it doesnā€™t attempt to remind you?

Anyways, just imagine I posted this yesterday morning

6 Likes

Stayed at a hotel over the weekend and didnā€™t ever have to worry about carrying my room key with me. Itā€™s been forever since I got my implants but that magical feeling of opening random things with my hand still hasnā€™t faded lol

6 Likes

Does anyone do video editing or intro/outro animations? I figured Iā€™d ask here before hiring someone on Fiverr. Iā€™d rather pay for work done by a cyborg than a stranger XD
Cyborgs arenā€™t strangers right? At least we wont be when the DT hive mind network goes live.

3 Likes

Sunset from halfway up a tower

4 Likes

I know what im asking santa for.

5 Likes

I will give a million billion dollars (Or maybe a $20 bill, depending on how Iā€™m feeling) to the first person to create an implant that replaces whatever body part is in charge of popping your ears with a digitally controllable valve so I never have to deal with that awful feeling when you canā€™t pop your ears

6 Likes

Not an implant, but have you tried:

Sucking on a lolly?
Chewing gum?
Wriggling your jaw?
Yawning?

3 Likes

I have, and several minutes of some combination of those usually works, but a simple push-button permanent solution would still be worth a somewhat exorbitant pricetag

I do appreciate the genuine help though!

2 Likes

I think this is what they do when they ā€œput tubes in your earsā€ā€¦ it holds open the eustachian tubes so they are always open.

2 Likes