The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I think that some people hated some of the early flexes for having the DT logo so I doubt that Amalā€™s implants have any branding.

And there was an early batch of Titans that came engraved with your choice of artwork. I guess that itā€™s fun to have something engraved on the inside of your body even if no one can see it as long as youā€™re the one who chose it?

Cyborg expectations when you get told that anesthesia isnā€™t required:

Reality: Itā€™s not as painful as the needle thickness suggests.

Ok, I just wanted an excuse to post some Quake 4 stuff and ask Amal when will I be able to order stuff for this level of augmentationā€¦

2 Likes

Not to stir up politics, but those that have heard me bitch about the aft NFA processā€¦. They just pulled a whole bunch of shit and now 20-50million people have to play that game

I love when I get retconned into being a felon :roll_eyes:

I expect the ATF/FBI eforms system to melt into an elephants foot in the next 2 weeks

Yeah, itā€™s a bunch of BS. Iā€™m wondering whatā€™s going to happen to eforms as well.

I already submitted :man_shrugging:t2:, nothing changes for me either wayā€¦ and I used to do it for a living so I can do that in my sleep

I got on it once I realized it was ā€œfreeā€ the system is going to melt downā€¦ hopefully I can get processed before that happens

Iā€™m not familiar. What did they do this time?

Braces = Sbr
Full stop

Either destroy, surrender or file a form 1
Or 10 years in jail

The usual

**EDIT **

ignore my link below, unrelated

Contained within the RANT

~~ The Flipper Zero is back! - #30 by Eriequiet ~~

Oh this is new, Happened after said rant

So I am back home and funnily enough the users counter now shows me having visited 7 days of the week and 31 days of the month; whereas when I was OS (and on GmT + 0 or +1) it was showing 6 and 30 respectively consistently. There is someth8ng weird about how it counts. I even logged in multiple times a day and at all hours but nothing would move it from 6 and 30ā€¦.

1 Like

Fusk asthma, acid reflux, and rhinitisā€¦

@Pilgrimsmaster, how much did it cost you to get uploaded? I want to leave this weak flesh behind alreadyā€¦

1 Like

Yup

yours is a great example, but also great news

1 Like

itā€™s not a cost thing, its more about knowing the right people

neo-plugging-to-matrix

6 Likes

I had them implanted this afternoon by Pineapple. I ended up going with the xSIID in L0 and the xEM in R3.

I was able to immediately read the xEM with my Ixopy-X. That kind of surprised me since itā€™s still difficult to get a T5577 read on on my NExT with the Icopy.

We also discussed getting a Flex install, so Iā€™ll probably do that in the future.

4 Likes

Dunno if this is a known property in this group, I didnā€™t find anything while searching the forumsā€¦ Just caught this program, and thereā€™s some DT stuff in it. I found it interesting, thought yaā€™ll might too? Hopefully this is the right place to post itā€¦

1 Like

Whooooo

Better usb hub fixed the devices turning back on issue

I never been so pleased to see a completely dead computer lol

4 Likes

I am suddenly a felon as well my friend. My Glock MCK is now suddenly considered an SBR with my stabilizer :frowning:

Never had to deal with this before (Only got 3 pistols) so Iā€™m at a loss for what to do atm. They make this shit so complicated for people unfamiliar with it.

1 Like

If you need help with the direction or paperwork lemme know

As long as SBRs are legal in your state itā€™s fairly simpleā€¦

Wether you chose to comply or not is up to you, I normally buck authority, but in this case itā€™s a weird hill to die on since Iā€™ve got a binder of nfa stamp paperwork :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I might take you up on that when I have a spare moment. Definitely gotta schedule a fingerprint and some other BS.

1 Like

Yep fingerprints either card or live scan within 10 days of submission

No cost

Individual only no trust (:roll_eyes:)

Takes about 10-20 minutes

1 Like