The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Itā€™s possible it will get challenged and overturned. But that may take a few years. It puts good people in a shitty situation. I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons. Do you want to be able to take it to the range? Do you live out in the country where you have privacy? Etc. Iā€™m glad I see people respecting each otherā€™s decisions on this.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already been labeled as a boot licker by people I considered trusted friendsā€¦ :roll_eyes:ā€¦
Who should remember stuff I canā€™t fully explain without incriminating myselfā€¦. That should prove Iā€™m no boot lickerā€¦

I so fucking done with politics and group dynamics in generalā€¦ I never fit inā€¦

1 Like

Not me but apparently the form is so badly designed that my father had to borrow my laptop to use it because his iPad pro doesnā€™t have a tab key.

1 Like

That sucks. I hope people donā€™t turn on each other. Weā€™re all on the same team.

1 Like

I was talking with some friends about how great itā€™d be to register all the Harlet style single shot.22s that people have been making for buybacks and just really plug up the systemā€¦(that being said I also have 2 cans Iā€™m waiting on approval for so maybe thatā€™s counter productive for me but good for the cause lol) I plan on filing for one of mine AR-10ā€™s my G19 p80 and my grendel P12 just because and just removing the brace from my AR15 for now just in case they decide to reverse the rulling or :raised_hands:removing the NFA all together :raised_hands: :laughing:

Some dude printed 30-60 drop in auto sears and turned them into a buyback for like 10 grand or something?

The fucking stones lol :joy:

2 Likes

I mean with all the wishdotcom switches out there now autos should be considered in common use right?

A LOT of those were atf bait

1 Like

Definitely but theyā€™re getting them from somewhereā€¦we had a shooting not far from the hospital I work at that they found a 10mm Glock with a switch on it :laughing: I was more confused on whoā€™s paying for the ammo at that point

Itā€™s anonymous, right? I wouldā€™ve done that TBH. But the patience required to print all of thoseā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure, but your still walking up to a police dept with a 30-60 10 year feloniesā€¦

And hoping they donā€™t grab you for possession

2 Likes

Extra spicy felonies in the current environment

Isnā€™t that supposed to be guaranteed with buybacks? Otherwise no one would show up. Maybe Iā€™m missing something.

Typically yes but itā€™s a gentlemanā€™s agreement most of the time, and switches and sears are easy felonies with automatic prison time attached

1 Like

Ok, yes, in that case, itā€™s not a good ideaā€¦

1 Like

Also having that many, shows intent and that you are manufacturing them which adds a whole other reason they might want to make an example of you

2 Likes

I thought this was pretty interesting. Bionic 3rd thumb: The future of human augmentation | Hard Reset - YouTube

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that fall under entrapment laws?.

Even if it did, people get screwed with entrapment all the timeā€¦at least in my state. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t think it would be entrapment since they didnā€™t initiate the crime