The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

I was thinking,

If we can ever actually agree on a position map lol

It would be cool for “P0” “P1” etc to link to either a picture of just that location or the over all map

2 Likes

I assume it doesn’t accept regex-like “start/end of word” or “not a char” symbols, right?
in which case, is that a potential bug/improvement you can suggest?

It does actually, that’s why it’s not very twiki

That’s a bloody good idea, and I can think of a way to do it
aka
it can be done.

I’ll put it on my honeydew list :wink:

aka
it will be done

2 Likes

Discourse has api endpoints for getting and posting, so one could theoretically make a bot that posts an image when P0/P1/P2 etc. are mentioned. There are lots of possibilities actually. Kinda makes me want to look into such a thing. :thinking:

With Reddit shooting themselves in the foot, I have a lot more freetime now. :joy:

2 Likes

Actually, that could be a cool way of doing that chip suggestion thingy. Just have a bot that helps out.

We have one. :robot_marvin:

7 Likes

Ah, right. How silly of me to forget. :grin:

3 Likes

\bWiki\b → WIKIs - Dangerous Things Forum

wikipedia
wiki

3 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

ive made two gifs that show the laser sealer doing its thing.

thought its quite satisfying

15 Likes

Much better spinny spin

3 Likes

I really like the implants 101 page because its super laymans with just “This is the chip” in one column, “heres some tech data to start your learning” in another column, and “this is what it can do practically” in the last column.

I would love for that page to be updated more consistently since its what I would send to friends that don’t know much about it, if only it had the xSIID on it (since I usually recommend that)

cc: @Pilgrimsmaster & @amal since y’all were discussing it too.

2 Likes

Did you check out the Chip Stuff page?

1 Like

That’s pretty good in terms of layout, but would def need some nicer UI before I would show it to someone. The info is pretty cramped and hard to parse quickly.

1 Like

I think Chip Stuff is pretty similar to the Chip 101 with regards to layout.

But @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha Chip Stuff is more upto date

1 Like

Oh yeah the layout is the same, just the formatting and professionalism.

:man_shrugging:
I still think @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha Chip Stuff is awesome, very usable and he did all that in his own time, for free and I’m assuming he paid for the website out of his own pocket.

it’s a great contribution to the whole community, I appreciate it and I will refer to it, and send other people to it.

It’s far better than I could do

For all we know, Chip Stuff may only be Version 1.0.

Even if not

tenor (57)

7 Likes

Chips Stuff V2.0

Better?
Worse?
Indifferent?

5 Likes

Better

incl.
More mobile friendly

I like that you used the DT hexagon pattern background