The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I do have this weird issue where the reply box will be behind the keyboard until I scroll a bit and then it will pop up properly. This was an issue before the CSS changes though.

Woah, neat

Iā€™ll see what I can do, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

yeah, I also have that. itā€™s a painā€¦

That sounds more reliable than my Oakitel! :laughing:
Shitty brand. do NOT reccomend!

2 Likes

Was it designed by this guy?

2 Likes

It was set to Samsung internet. I changed to chrome and thereā€™s no differenceā€¦

But I donā€™t know whatabis being used for the DT app?
It just opens. And I didnt choose a specific one for it?

Also I havenā€™t (intentionally) changed any settings? Zoomed in or anything.

Iā€™m not phone illiterate. But itā€™s close. Haha.

And the DT forum is the only site I have issues with. Odd.

Ps. Finally figured out how to switch to desktop view (Iā€™ll post pics in case anyone else is as dense as me lol). And it fixes what I can see.

But when I try to leave an emoji it doesnā€™t pull them up. Just pauses (shows a little gray line at the bottom) and then reverts back to the regular screen. :person_shrugging:

Haha. First world problems.

done!

Thanks!!

4 Likes

Hmm, doesnā€™t seem to have taken effect for meā€¦

Caching?

Thatā€™s what I thought maybe, but even with a browser Iā€™ve never used for this site,

Can anyone else confirm?

1 Like

Hmmm odd.

Looks good to me

1 Like

Figures my fix works for everyone but me :joy:

2 Likes

@amal @invalid_signal

Do yā€™all use dark reader instead of the ā€œdarkā€ theme? Because when I switch back from the dark theme to ā€œdefaultā€ the CSS works.

Dark theme.

Itā€™s working great on my end, the only nitpick I have is that I still canā€™t order a pilgrim conversion into a Boston Dynamics Atlas. :robot_windows:

Remind me to post the robot thumbs up emoji one dayā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m in a ā€œupload me already, Iā€™m tired of this meatā€ mood todayā€¦ Or well, Iā€™m tired in general.

Wish that this was easier to solve TBH.

1 Like

@enginerd
Just for you

1 Like

There are days where I wish I could suddenly be Bob from The Bobiverse book series

1 Like

Cool fix, Thanks for that, Now I just need to do something ā€œmeaningfulā€ with it.

I have a few ideas, .
Anybody else have an idea, emoji packs, theme, order of emojis, should we keep the current number of ~12?, should we go nuts?
Easiest is to incorporate any in our current emoji list,

but I am open to do others.
feel free to suggest, just donā€™t be offended If I donā€™t choose your suggestion.
It will be difficult to please everybody

FYI
Works for me
Light theme
Brave browser
Samsung S21+
Android 13
Black phone case
Tuesday 4:40pm
16ā°C
Mood = Happy
Walking and typing