The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Yes it is
forming the shape of an infinity symbol and his /her ( tail representing a phallus and mouth representing yonic) and its name is Sandy :grin:

All HAIL Sandy!

1 Like

A self-fertilizing infinity-snake named sandy? Sound suitable for a secret cultist thing! May we add some tentacles and stuff? :wink:

2 Likes

So whats the longest time flex implant in terms of who had one the longest. Personally I’m wondering if I got a walletmor implant would I have to get it out as soon as it expires.

Oh and what’s the form factor of the walletmor, is it a standard payment conversion or is it the nicer wedge shape.

Couldn’t you technically leave it in forever?

I think thats the answer but kind of want either a first hand account or a certainty :slight_smile:

1 Like

+3 years here. I was amongst the first who got the FlexNT when is was in beta.
Would it be possible to repurpose the chip, once the payment function expires
,or is it a no-no due to security?

3 Likes

From the flexNT product page…

1 Like

:1st_place_medal: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
:rofl:
:rofl:

You’re so Punny

2 Likes

I answer my own question unless we nominate someone to volunteer:
The payment chip should have ONLY one purpose, and that should not be changed due to security reasons. Think about having a bank note and write extra digits on it with a Sharpie…

Good luck! Two chips in the same encapsulation you mean?
As Amal explained** b4, technically you can attach 2 devices on the same antenna, but that screws up the Q point*, so it’s a bit complex to compensate for that.

Chip, blinky, same stuff, see the point above.

Summary

And trust me, you want to keep it simple. Especially if money is involved.
I, myself am not convinced by temporary payment implants, unless they are glass encapsulated. (Less hassle and scar to get them out.) So speak to @Amal to get a flex twin chip developed. That would be more popular than the Titan, I’d bet! Also win-win for everybody.

FACEPLAM!!
Nothing! There is not one aspect of this thought that should be considered as “idea”.
However, as a thought process, to point out the complexity of the situation might be useful.
It should be treated as a joke. Period.

*Disclaimer: I studied electronics on my 1st language, and the only use I have of it is to be able to ask somewhat meaningful questions. Feel free to criticise and correct the occasionally wrong terminologies I use.

**I was looking for your explanation, but didn’t find it.
*** @anon7067117, I researched bicameralism =)=)

@Atilla what does bicameralism have to do with me?

Nothing, but you are the one who points out interesting topics to research, I thought I give it back.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

@amal I’ve just wrote a short story about a monster that implants people with computer chips and controls them so that they buy more (for my English class). Monster is nicknamed “The Devil’s Mouthpiece”. Any idea of who it may be referring to? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can we read the story?

3 Likes

Seconded.

2 Likes

Ofc ofc, just gotta finish it up. It isn’t very long as the assignment was only one page. (Disclaimer I am no writer just thought it would be funny)

2 Likes

3rd

The Story

This story begins in 2005 when a man named Amal decided to put a Radio Frequency Identification device into his body. It is said that day he became second to only the Devil himself as he took the Mark of the Beast. Over the years Amal developed these devices to make them more and more advanced, many considered them too advanced. In 2014 a crowdfunding campaign was started to commercialize these microchip implants, people raised over thirty thousand dollars for what they now know as their loss of freedom, if only they knew what Amal’s real plan was. On August 4th 2016 Amal would complete his plan, at the annual DEFCON many came round and paid to have these chips implanted all in the name of connectivity. Soon after they felt a strong urge to buy more. It was almost if they had an insatiable urge to give their money for new implants. Amal would then go onto doing conferences and interviews for many different networks all to tell the world of his creation. Many turned away Amal stating he was The Devil’s Mouthpiece and that he was controlling their ^#*2. to make them purchase ^*&*(&. Amal was $&%^&**(&^&^()(. Amal waS Only a buSiness man trying to improve the world with his technology. In fact you reading tHis, you sEem to Love technology Possibly. Go get yourself a microchip implant from https://dangerousthings.com (Links to an external site.). All those silly rumors about Amal, those are just for laughs. So come on down to crazy Amal’s Flex-o-ramma-ramma, and become part of the future.

Disclaimers

(Disclamer this is a fictional story meant to entertain and falls under the guidelines of parody. Anything expressed in this story should not be taken literally or as fact in any way shape or form.)

(I know I took a lot of creative liberties with this story it being in first person and possibly confusing. Though it was just kinda the way my mind took me.)
Added these to my submission to not only slighly suggest they actually exist but also because Idk have my prof will react. :joy:
No judgement I’m admittedly quite a shit writer but this made it slightly more enjoyable

4 Likes

Here you go lads @Devilclarke @anon7067117 @Atilla

2 Likes