The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Currently playing with one actually. The battery is in the bolt… feels like a terrible design with such a weak thin shelled metal tube forming your bolt, and an explosive chemical reactor inside of that.

4 Likes

My flexnext made it in an article :joy::joy:

It’s starts of a bit ambiguously with people being chipped at birth and stuff but then goes on to be realtively factual and not particularly negative. Only being a bit skeptical about DT ant it’s products but no mind control conspiracies or religious stuff just a very superficial dive into a subject they just discovered.

[Edit] Turns out there’s more

Also surprisingly impartial despite the “wow I can’t believe this” click bait

8 Likes

Okay this is an interesting rabbit hole, google lensing the image took me to this ?shop? who’s selling eh…

Of course it has great reviews

Finding more so I’ll keep listing :joy:

https://www.tag24.com/tech/body-modification-at-home-seattle-company-offers-diy-implant-kits-1867201

Huh this last one straight up has my Instagram as well as @JennyMcLane 's

It is also surprisingly quite unbiased, but also

What’s the main objective and purpose of these? From a functional standpoint, they serve as radio-frequency identification devices – or RFIDs – that can be scanned by any near field communication device (NFCs).

2 Likes

Rather than glueing it in, make a kill key, and break that off, you can get it out if you know how

3 Likes

Or (similar principle as @Eriequiet mentioned) grab a motel key if it has the same profile (Schlage, Weiser, Kwickset, or Yale)

2 Likes

I know also some sites, they use my pictures, i don’t know how many are still working:

https://www.dream-destinations.at/?page_id=4567

2 Likes

For the hams on here, found a neat DIY discrete sunroof antenna.

5 Likes

KG5GML represent

3 Likes

That looks familiar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Advisory…

FB_IMG_1698713118470

4 Likes

Screw drivers, not for screwing :warning:

3 Likes

UK cyborgs. Sorry for the late notice but if you are near Blackpool tomorrow and you want to see The Circus of Horrors stage show at either the 4 o’clock family show or the adult show at 8 o’clock dm me and I’ll comp you tickets. Star of the show is a tongue-split, pierced, tattooed german sword-swallower. It’s also a schlocky horror b-movie rock show that kicks ass.

3 Likes

d4603cedd119beba9680ec02247184a6c8abec7b

archer-youre-not-my-supervisor

5 Likes

A new patch on my install kit.

Full kit and contents as can be seen in the DT Club

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/a-sneek-peek-inside-my-install-kit/16413

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Did the forum UI just change or am I hallucinating? There’s a chat?!

I got a “This forum is read only.” message.
Weird. But gone now.

1 Like

i turned that off for now… chat / real-time messaging is kind of the anti-thesis of the forum.

i put it into read-only mode to do the updates.

4 Likes

Well…
Ya scared the shit outta me!

1 Like

Same here!