The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

With that criteria I wouldnā€™t fit lol. Iā€™m not sure if there are many brothrs in NZ. Iā€™m referring to ā€œWidowā€™s Sonsā€ brothers. Theyā€™ll know if they read this, so not understanding kinda answers the question :laughing:
But I definitely understand the confusion.

International Chapters

• Ireland
  • Japan
  • Mexico
  • Manitoba
  • New Brunswick
  • Nova Scotia
  • New Zealand
  • Ontario
  • Quebec
  • Sasketchewan
  • Scotland
  • South Africa
  • South Korea
  • United Kingdom.

Thatā€™s kinda spooky. I guess I should stop using short terms and just say Freemasons :laughing: But a quick search shows thereā€™s plenty of those in NZ as well.

1 Like

Thank you!
But I still got my problems in understanding irony, sarcasm or just plain jokes, especially in written form :wink:

Phewā€¦ thatā€™s a sad result, considering itā€™s from 2020. Would have hoped for higher numbersā€¦

Irony is like goldy and bronzy, only itā€™s made of iron :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s, both mean and funny!

Especially when the Jokes arenā€™t funnyā€¦

Thatā€™s because I didnā€™t come up with it: real comedic geniuses did :slight_smile:

Yeah, Blackadder
Great Comedy :+1:

1 Like

aight so who moving to portugal with me

letā€™s go mate

I donno :thinking: about Portugal.
I think the numbers are higher there, because augmentation might refer to breast augmentation.
And in the case of the UKā€¦ who knows?! The nipple removal got soooo bad publicity.

Yeah, it would have been interesting to see especially the UK numbers before the shit they did to Dr. Evil vs. afterwards - they shaped the public opinion quite a bit with all that, Iā€™m afraidā€¦

The numbers for Germany and the Netherlands seem low, for me - in both countries, my personal experience was that they are more open-minded than those numbers seem to show. Or I tend to meet cool people who are a minority in their countries, dunno :wink:

1 Like

The kid is back, I guess weā€™ll see how this goes

I give it a week before he gets himself in trouble again

3 Likes

I was trying to figure out where to mention that. I kinda feel like making a new account is sketchy, but so far his comments havenā€™t been quite as spammy (although theyā€™re all usually just questions that were already answered earlier in the threadā€¦). I give it a day or two, given how frequently heā€™s posting.

I asked him the serious question of
ā€œWhat will you use vivokey for?ā€
And let him know how it wouldnā€™t work for everything he thought it would, I might have been a hair pessimistic on a few things, but I donā€™t get the feeling I would have been able to convey subtleties

Iā€™m personally not a vivokey user yet, as I donā€™t think I have a use for it but I admittedly only have a rough grasp on it

Hopefully finding out it isnā€™t payment compatible (yet hopefully) and canā€™t substitute identification cards will chill him out a bitā€¦ otherwise ā€¦yea I donā€™t think the powers that be will be merciful given the sketch ā€œIā€™ll just make a new accountā€

Also @darthdomo I never FULLY read your user name till now it was always somethingDOMO
(I skim a lot lol)
Just read it, and went ā€œhaha thatā€™s funny, waitā€¦ I canā€™t fully make out his avatarā€¦ yessssssssā€

1 Like

I saw him mention payment on his gofundme lmao, yeah thatā€™s probably a ways off still, even for those of us actually old enough to have a credit card/debit card. Also yeah I 100% get that about the skimming, I thought your username was a messed up version of the name Enrique until like 2 days ago lol

Thereā€™s something troubling about him. Canā€™t quite figure out what it is.

The kid or the darkest of domo?

The kid. I dunno him, but he looks like heā€™s shaping up to be quite a case of short attention span, social media addicted, dunno-what-it-is-but-me-want sort of a person.

Or maybe itā€™s something else. Like I said, I donā€™t know him. He might have circumstances.

Or maybe heā€™s just a kid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I somewhat agree. I wasnā€™t a super smart 13-year-old or anything, but I feel like I was more coherent at that age (assuming heā€™s not lying about being 13, which is definitely possible). I donā€™t know his circumstances, donā€™t know if english is his first language, but the sequences of words with no punctuation and random capitalization are pretty weird. Every post is like reading the title for a random aliexpress item. Thereā€™s definitely that weird entitlement angle too, especially when he first popped up with the Vivokey iOS updates (constantly asking for release, despite not even having an implant), then with the GoFundMe. Not much forethought either, given that he was wanting to order and get an implant without even knowing what they actually did, or figuring out how the hell he was going to get them implanted as a minor.

Hopefully whatever it is, itā€™ll correct itself a bit by the time heā€™s an adult.

2 Likes