I remember talking to him about dental magnets.
Is that to connect the crown and abutment?
I’ll need to properly budget for this project.
I want to make a short film of the whole process…etc.
It should stay as derail until a solid stack of his and her majesty is backing it up.
But yeah I’ll make a proper thread for it once it starts to manifest into corporeality.
Xx
It is a called a root cap obturator magnet designed for acrylic embedding or in your case, acrylic could be used to fully encapsulate. You’d probably want the Steco X-Line V.00.01.X250 obturator magnet which is 2.5mm tall by 4.8mm diameter, which should fit inside the tooth nicely and not significantly impact the robustness or durability of the tooth itself.
I am 100% for certain breeds to get their tail docked.
I had an amazing pittie. The problem was she thought she was a much smaller dog. Her energy levels far exceeded her size.
This dog would get so excited and wag her tail with such force she broke it on multiple occasions. Blood would squirt everywhere, she would freak out and take off running. Tables and chairs would go flying. By the end of it my house would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.
I wished I would have had her tail docked when she was a puppy so she wouldn’t have had so many breakages. By the time she passed her tail looked like the automatic antenna of a poorly kept 1992 Ford tempo