The official Titan batch 3 campaign thread

Hey, it was my idea :angry::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Too late, Elon Musk already contacted me :rofl:

2 Likes

Is there anything you might damage with these magnets besides your fingers, cassette tapes and floppy disks?

Iā€™ve recently decided to get my Steve Haworth magnet removed because itā€™s lost a lot of strength. Sooo tempted to get one of these!

Also, hi, Iā€™m new :smile:

5 Likes

Good point. Smartphone doesnā€˜t like magnets as well :wink:

1 Like

The only thing I can think of would be other magnetic storage media like mag strips on cards but my titan hadnā€™t killed my college is yet.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget your CRT TV

Hi New, Iā€™m @Pilgrimsmaster
:dad_joke:

Welcome

2 Likes

Well thereā€™s a beautiful use for magnets I didnā€™t know about! From the replies it doesnā€™t look like this magnet will be any more trouble than the one Iā€™ve already got. Thanks for the welcome and I always appreciate a dad joke :+1:

4 Likes

26c88148-e14a-44a7-ac28-a4d48771533f_text

7 Likes

I feel like a moron. I was looking around for NFC rings, found DT, then the titan. Thought it was awesome, but $500 was a little steep. Came back later, saw this latest campaign for $300, but forgot about it. This just popped into my head today, reminding me to take a look. 9 Days late. Agh. Any word on another round?

wen mi ,ih

I was a few days late on the last campaign and @amal managed to squeeze me in.

I would have been the 69th backer though so that might have helped, but I couldnā€™t find somewhere to install it in time

Campaign 3 is closed , When will be send Implants of backers ?

We expect to start shipping Titan batch 3 around Sept 1st. We should be getting the actual batch from the finishing factory soonā€¦ possibly around Aug 18th - 20th. Updates to follow.

Well shiver me timbersā€¦ I just talked to Michelle about this and it appears we ALREADY RECEIVED THE MAGNETS HOLY SHITā€¦ sorry for the internal breakdown in communication over hereā€¦ I will snag them and do testing all weekend so we can start shipping out MONDAY! YAY!

14 Likes

Whatā€™s the feedback from the manufacturerā€™s been like? Are they happy to have the business or its it more of a hassle for them. Just curious how long term stable the arrangments are.

3 Likes

There are 4 different manufacturers involved in thisā€¦ and so far itā€™s not been too outrageousā€¦ I think the regularity with which things are happening gives some confidenceā€¦ andā€¦ I did happen to put a bit more financial effort into the last batchā€¦ :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

Just got the shipped email here as well, super excited, wasnā€™t expecting them to be ready for at least another few weeks!

Got mine next day :grin: Much love Amal & Michelle, yā€™all are awesome :heart:

8 Likes

Sweeeeeet received mine today! Love the magnetic field viewer, neat toy

1 Like

Just got mine now. Too bad I wonā€™t be able to get it installed for a year :grimacing:

1 Like

May I ask why? I am also not able to get mine installed right away as I am having difficulty finding an installer, but Iā€™m curious why others may have to wait too.